Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trinity @ Lawrence North, IN 8/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts/Predictions?

The Rocks lost this one last season, 31-14 at home, but I think we can all agree that this is a much better Trinity team than we seen last season.

Should be a dandy!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Thoughts/Predictions?

The Rocks lost this one last season, 31-14 at home, but I think we can all agree that this is a much better Trinity team than we seen last season.

Should be a dandy!

trinty 21-0
Trinity should win this game. Lawrence North is not currently ranked in the Top 20 in Indiana 5A, but none of the Indianapolis 5A teams are bad. LN lost to No. 18 Lawrence Central last week 19-6.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Trinity should win this game. Lawrence North is not currently ranked in the Top 20 in Indiana 5A, but none of the Indianapolis 5A teams are bad. LN lost to No. 18 Lawrence Central last week 19-6.

Indy football is right up there with Cincinnati, N. Ohio, W. PA. If LN is not ranked, it's not because they are not good. I do like the Rocks in this game though. I guess it comes down to how well they travel. KY teams have not had great success crossing the border.
Stardust Wrote:Indy football is right up there with Cincinnati, N. Ohio, W. PA. If LN is not ranked, it's not because they are not good. I do like the Rocks in this game though. I guess it comes down to how well they travel. KY teams have not had great success crossing the border.
The Indy teams do not travel out of state very often. I lived in Greenwood, home of Center Grove, for 8 years and was able to watch quite a bit of Indy football on TV.

Lawrence North had a losing season last year but they lost to Ben Davis, Carmel, and Center Grove by a combined 8 points. If they had won those games, they would have tied Warren Central for the conference title. (But Warren Central beat LN 49-20.)
Indianapolis football is not like Cincinnati football. They do not have the depth but their top 3 teams are always very good and they should be with close to 4000 students.