Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Ball handler in 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do you think it is? Riddle from SV has some pretty good moves.
Elisha Justice from SV is the best as far as pure ball handling ability. He has it on a string.
blake bundy
no one can take the ball from him
and i mean no one
from any school in the region
he has got some serious ball control
"TERMINATOR X" Wrote:blake bundy
:lame:

You got to be kidding me. Slone is such a ball hog how could you ever know if Bundy has any skill at all.

I vote for Tyler Whitaker, Jesse Meek or Justin Murray these guys can take ya to the hole.
Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson
Mitchell Riddle.
ryan j from south floyd
ryan johnson, mason hall both can handle the rock
"usedupbutnotfinished" Wrote::lame:

You got to be kidding me. Slone is such a ball hog how could you ever know if Bundy has any skill at all.

I vote for Tyler Whitaker, Jesse Meek or Justin Murray these guys can take ya to the hole.

There's a difference between penetration and handling. Maybe when you get a little older you'll understand. :big grin:
Mason Hall and ryan johnson have some ball handling. I agree with u know Not.

Yeah Boy!!!!!!!
Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson
R. Johnson
Nick Music
ryan johnson hands down....
mason hall
Mason can't come no were close to dribbling as good as Ryan. Ryans the best dribbler in the region hands down. I've played with him all my life and I've never seen him walk, double, carry or anything.
Ryan j. he can break most presses by his self!
Jaryd Crum from Sheldon Clark is hands down the best ball handler from the 15th.He made Meek,Music,and Whitaker look bad when schs beat them. :BigLaugh:
ryan is good 2
Jaryd Crum and Ryan Johnson
whos jaryd crum
jaryd crum is some one that could take homer to the house
i wanna c it
shew who are u anyways??
Pages: 1 2