Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The best teams in 3A next year (2011)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who ya got?

Belfry? Russell? Sheldon Clark? Bell Co.? Lawrence Co.?
If Bell County drops then they may have the edge. Not sure what they have graduate this year.
CatDawg Wrote:If Bell County drops then they may have the edge. Not sure what they have graduate this year.

Would Bell stay in 4A because it would make their district games closer?? Anyone know??
straybullet Wrote:who ya got?

Belfry? Russell? Sheldon clark? Bell co.? Lawrence co.?
louisville central
Breathitt County Bobcats until i see other wise, im behind them all the way!
Its going to be hard to say who will be the best teams until we see the new realignment and what classes everyone is in.
Bell Co. by far, but it is hard to say until we see who else drops with them.
ckns Wrote:Breathitt County Bobcats until i see other wise, im behind them all the way!
Breathitt more than likely will be in 2A in 2011
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Bell Co. by far, but it is hard to say until we see who else drops with them.

Do we know for sure they are dropping, I thought they played up for competition?
highlands ... the new realignment rules say the only way to play up is if you play all the way up in 6a and i dot see highlands playing 6a
CardinalAlum Wrote:Do we know for sure they are dropping, I thought they played up for competition?
Do you mean lack of quality competition? But in all seriousness, word out of Jackson is that Holcomb wants to drop. They have moved the 9th grade to the middle school which is now (7-9) to better facilitate a move down, or so I am told.
IntheZone Wrote:highlands ... the new realignment rules say the only way to play up is if you play all the way up in 6a and i dot see highlands playing 6a
:Thumbs:
Has the new alignment been released?

Isn't it WAAAAAAAY TOOOOO early to worry about next year. Week have 15 weeks of football left in 2010!!!!!
If Bell Co gets put into 3A they will stay there. Rumors are Corbin and Bell Co will be in the same District. Cant wait for that.

Bell Co loses quiet a bit this year, but they just reload year after year. The future CATS after this year are the ones that went to State in Middle School. Cory Davenport will be back for 2011 too. Thats still a big positive, and this years line will also be back next year too. They are young. 6'6 Caleb Carter is only a Junior this year and Brent Marsee is also.
How many classes are there going to be anyway? This is the first I've heard of a new alignment...I thought that last change to it was stupid. Four classes were perfect for Kentucky.
vundy33 Wrote:How many classes are there going to be anyway? This is the first I've heard of a new alignment...I thought that last change to it was stupid. Four classes were perfect for Kentucky.

There will be 6 classes again in 2011.
IntheZone Wrote:highlands ... the new realignment rules say the only way to play up is if you play all the way up in 6a and i dot see highlands playing 6a

Spoke to a Boyle Co coach tonight and he said Highlands will be dropping down to 4A with Boyle Co in 2011.
Jumper Dad Wrote:Has the new alignment been released?

Isn't it WAAAAAAAY TOOOOO early to worry about next year. Week have 15 weeks of football left in 2010!!!!!

:Thumbs:
Bell should be in 3a right now but they play up.