Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps vs. Pike Co. Central 8/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do u got.
Pike Central wins easily...From everything I've read on here PC is the real deal.
I'll take Pike Central BIG.

Best of luck to both!
Pike Central by 16.
Pike Central 90
Phelps 0

You heard it here first.
Phelps.

Just kidding, PC rolls
Pike Central-54
Phelps-8
Real Badman Wrote:Phelps.

Just kidding, PC rolls

HAHA was going to do this also in this thread but its been taken, but PC wins by how may ever they feel like scoring.
PCC with a running clock
pc win big
PCC gets a easy win to start off the season
People, we all have an opinion and each one is going to be posted on here (evidently) BUT the classless posts on here will be deleted if it continues. It IS your choice to pick a winner but to degrade another group of young men with some of the comments that you have put on here is NOT very classy..... Remember, these are young men we are talking about and they DO read this site.... I will continue to monitor this thread along with the others and if you see your post missing.... you will know why!!!
no fan of pike central, but they win this one.
Both teams play as hard as they can but P.C.C. wins by 40 plus.
Both teams will play their hearts out just like they will every week but Pike Central wins and the younger players will punch their time sheets in this one.

Pike Central 40+
Phelps 6
PCC by 30
Pike 30-0
This isn't meant at disrespect to Phelps, most of them will agree with me. But this is were the matching up the Pike County teams other than Belfry and Pikeville in the PCB almost seems unfair and I don't really know of a fair way to do it.
But Phelps is moving in the right direction but aren't at this level yet and playing a team wanting to contend for a 3A title will help neither team.
Phelps will give it their all but they are outmatched by a pretty good Pike Central team. Hopefully they and Pike Central can avoid injuries. Phelps will win some games this season but this isn't one of them.
Has Phelps ever had a good team? I can't remember how old the school is...just wondering.

Anyway, Pike Central will stomp Phelps in this one.

Pike Central 62
Phelps 12
Jv will get alot of playing time.
Pike Central by 35.
phs1986 Wrote:People, we all have an opinion and each one is going to be posted on here (evidently) BUT the classless posts on here will be deleted if it continues. It IS your choice to pick a winner but to degrade another group of young men with some of the comments that you have put on here is NOT very classy..... Remember, these are young men we are talking about and they DO read this site.... I will continue to monitor this thread along with the others and if you see your post missing.... you will know why!!!

I agree with you 100%:Thumbs: Both teams have put on their suits in less than desireable weather. PCC will probably win but that'swhy they play the game. There is no room for extreme negativity. These young men are not making a living at this game but are participating for love of the sport and for their schools,friends and family.
Pike Central 49-0
Pike Central-As many points as Chapman wants to score. Phelps-0
lets hope he dont run up the score like last year against ER
Pike Central didn't even come close too 90