Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Martha Layne Collins vs. North Hardin 8/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think will win this game?
Well after the thrashing of MCL put on Sc i will have to go with Collins 35-24
MLC wins big
NH better be ready or ML will put a beat down on them
MLC by 3 scores
I think this has the potential to be a great game, but I'll take MLC by a touchdown.
Ill take North
I think MLC will cruise in an easy one.
Mlc
Mlc
athletes v.s athletes. This has the potential to be a barn burner. More speed on the field than you will be able to shake a stick at.
I was impressed with MLC last week. Should get win #2 this week.
I'll take MLC by 2 scores, please. :Thumbs:
I will take MLC by 2 touchdowns.
mlc by 3 scores
Collins
I know North is a System team on offense...what does Collins run on Offense?
Go Eagles Wrote:I know North is a System team on offense...what does Collins run on Offense?

Spread
MLC-42
North Hardin-20
who is MLC a consolidation of?
dontfeedthebears Wrote:who is MLC a consolidation of?

Collins is not a consolidation. It is a split of Shelby Co. High School, due to overcrowding. Collins serves the students who live in the western part of Shelby Co.. Shelby Co. now just serves the students in the eastern part of Shelby Co.
Jarons Wrote:Collins is not a consolidation. It is a split of Shelby Co. High School, due to overcrowding. Collins serves the students who live in the western part of Shelby Co.. Shelby Co. now just serves the students in the eastern part of Shelby Co.

Not to mention that the vast majority of a starters returning from a Class 6A 9-3 Shelby County team (lost to Trinity 35-14 I think in '09 playoffs) are now playing for Collins.

Last years Shelby County squad was very junior dominated at the skill position, and almost all are now at Collins.

Should be a great game.
Just an FYI for those that are Sheldon Clark fans, and others in EKY, but North Hardin will have just as many athletes/speed as Collins. If you were wanting a better idea of how the teams will match up? Speed all over the place in this game, and not just that, but speed on both sides that will be very well coached. A deadly combo. Needless to say this will be a very fun game to watch for those that can make it. I wish I could.