Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 61 Green County 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Bell Co was clicking on all cylinders tonight. Bell WILL NOT miss a beat from last year. I will try and get some stats later tonight.
No surprises here.

Congrats Bell!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:No surprises here.

Congrats Bell!

nope
Bell Co Stats

Passing:
Ben Madon 4/5 79 yards 2 TD's

Rushing:
Cory Davenport 8 carries 176 yards 3 TD's
Ryan Collett 9 carries 137 yards 2 TD's

Receiving:
Cody Davenport 2 rec for 45 yards 2 TD's
Bell Co's Cody Davenport also got "Catch of the Night"....
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co's Cody Davenport also got "Catch of the Night"....

He also ran a punt back for a TD that was about 70 yards. Speed kills and we have some kids that can flat run.:rockon:
pureathlete Wrote:He also ran a punt back for a TD that was about 70 yards. Speed kills and we have some kids that can flat run.:rockon:

Dont tell William from K N O X that. He said we didnt have speed this year. So glad WYMT told Cory's 40 time at 4.4 on TV last night.

Bell Co IMO DID NOT LOSE a single beat from last years team.
Not much of a challenge for BC
Cake walk.
Green co fan here.

Bell was as advertised. Davenport was very tough, super fast. QB was impressive and looks to be a college level athlete. Line play was dominating. Brown and Dudley were tough defensively.

The only worry i have about them (and this would only matter deep in the playoffs) is their kicking game. Dudley doesnt appear to have FG range and extra points were iffy with the snaps and kicks.
Winterweather Wrote:Green co fan here.

Bell was as advertised. Davenport was very tough, super fast. QB was impressive and looks to be a college level athlete. Line play was dominating. Brown and Dudley were tough defensively.

The only worry i have about them (and this would only matter deep in the playoffs) is their kicking game. Dudley doesnt appear to have FG range and extra points were iffy with the snaps and kicks.

JD missed 2 Pat's and Madon had two touchbacks on kickoffs. JD is a good kicker and I think fatigue had alot to do with it on Fri. He kicked a few FG's last year and one was against Boyle Co in the State Semi game.

I think ALOT of people will be shocked of how much BETTER Madon is at QB this year. Cory Davenport was the RB and his older brother Cody Davenport is who caught the long bomb for a TD. Both are very quick. Cory runs a 4.43 40, if he gets past the line of scrimmage you WILL NOT catch him.

Hope you guys had a good trip down. :Thumbs:
Winterweather Wrote:Green co fan here.

Looked like the timing was off on the EP's. He kicked a FG in the Boyle game last year so I think that he will be fine when the time comes.
they wasnt tested at all. they fell asleep on a few plays. josh brown #33 is so tough at lb is under rated next to john dudley.
Green Co fan also:

Bell Co. is the real deal and have some studs out there that are fOOTBALL players. #33 and Hilton get to the ball so fast and they bring the wood when they get their as well. The Hilton kid is an excellant player and he's ranked 25th best in the state, but in IMO Bell has another 4-5 kids just as good if not better than him. The QB was as smooth as silk and the Davenports can flat out fly. Burton for Green Co. #22 was clocked running a 10.8 100 meter dash and Bell had a fist full of kids that were step for step with him. I will be suprised if anyone is able to beat this Bell Co. team
Winterweather and Pigskinman thanks for the kind words about our team. We have some talented kids with some speed.

#22 Burton for you all could FLY! He really made us look silly a couple of times. I wish you all luck down the road and hope your team came out healthy.
The QB #11 could also move pretty swiftly.
#11 played TB last season and rushed for over 1700 yards, in the 2nd round of the playoffs against Danville he rushed for 300+ yards. I think he will be ok but we still have teams vs 4A powerhouses Lone Oak and Marion Co. But I just can't imgine anyone being better than this Bell Co. team we just faced.
well both lone oak and marrion are good teams. many people see LO being the west side representative for the 4A state championship. LO is a passing team (i think they run the spread) and bell is running team so depending on your defensive strength they could be a tougher team.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Winterweather and Pigskinman thanks for the kind words about our team. We have some talented kids with some speed.

#22 Burton for you all could FLY! He really made us look silly a couple of times. I wish you all luck down the road and hope your team came out healthy.

Bobcat_Dad Wrote:The QB #11 could also move pretty swiftly.

I want to second this appreciation. And brag also on 22 and 11. We are just blessed like you said with a handful of kids that have the heart and determination and athletic ability as these two kids do have. Give Green Co. more players with the heart and the determination that these two young men have and you guys will be a tough team to play. :Thumbs:
Didn't Green Co make it to the Regional Championship game last year as well?