Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwesterns Danay Fothergill commits to WKU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Danay Fothergill of Southwestern HS has verbally committed to join the Lady Hilltoppers of Western Kentucky University. Danay averaged 27 points per game her junior season and is the all time leading scorer at SWHS with over 1850 points. Congatulations Danay and good luck your senior season.
Congrats to Danay . I am glad to see local kids doing good things.
Congrats to Ms. Fothergill
Congrats to an offensive machine!!
Congrats Danay.
This just proves to me that the 12th Region is for real. I already knew that it was going to be great but with Danay getting a Division 1 committment and Hammond being offered by UCONN, the rest of the State knows it. Just think, the powerhouse from Casey County hasn't signed anywhere yet, and you know she will get offers.
lwc Wrote:This just proves to me that the 12th Region is for real. I already knew that it was going to be great but with Danay getting a Division 1 committment and Hammond being offered by UCONN, the rest of the State knows it. Just think, the powerhouse from Casey County hasn't signed anywhere yet, and you know she will get offers.

I'll take the 12th region's top 10 players over the rest of the states top 20.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:I'll take the 12th region's top 10 players over the rest of the states top 20.

TongueirateSho :Thumbs:

It would be a good fight, nonetheless
The 12th should have several girls commit to colleges soon. Hope we get to hear about them.