Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle/Hazard scrimmage last night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How did it go. what were some good things.
I was not there, but, from what I heard from several people and some kids was that Rockcastle and Hazard played pretty evenly. I was told Hazard scored on the third play on a long pass and then did not score on the varsity again. I heard that they might have scored on the varsity a second time if not for a penalty deep in Rockcastle territory. The score was Rock 13 and Hazard 7 at the half. Hazard scored a second time with half JV and half varsity in and subs going in and scored a third time with the JV team in. I don't know how those scores went in, through the air or on the ground. Rockcastle scored twice with the varsity on running plays by Rowe, or so I was told and missed the PAT on one of those. The final score was 19-13 with Hazard winning. Again, I was not there and was told this by several people.
I didn't know about this scrimmage...
I would liked to have watched.
varsity only played one hafe. the score was 13-0 rock then jv hazard scored twice
Hazard 19 Rockcastle Co. 13-Final
.On the last two scores which were in the 3rd quarter:
Zack Blanton threw a pass for the first one and Red Napier ran in the second one.
John Combs didn't quarterback in the second half for Hazard.
In the fourth quarter with all subs neither side scored.
Seen some highlights on WYMT's website of the scrimmage, it only showed two scores and one was of Combs to Olinger and the other was Rockcastle running one in.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:varsity only played one hafe. the score was 13-0 rock then jv hazard scored twice

I thought Hazard scored first to make it 7-0. Then Rock scored to tie it up. Then Rock scored again to make it 13-7 at the half.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I thought Hazard scored first to make it 7-0. Then Rock scored to tie it up. Then Rock scored again to make it 13-7 at the half.

yea you right. I was meaning 13-7
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:[Image: 2278493050069226593S600x600Q85.jpg]
More pictures here.... http://sports.webshots.com/album/578427602yMpDWk

Hazard's field is so nice. Jealous!