Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Westboro Baptist Church
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After hearing about this church, I go onto their website and become so appalled that its unreal. They profest to being good righteous people yet they pretty much pat a women on the back for driving her car into a river and killing her 1 and 2 year old sons? Im not saying I am the most reglious person ever but seems to me like their moral compass is alittle off kilt.:devilflam
Back in 2008, when I found out about these assholes, I found a number for their church. I called it, and Shirley Phelps-Roper answered. I talked to her and to her husband for about 30 minutes before they **** up on me.

These people are ****ed up in the head. I can't begin to express how much hate I have for them. Some friends and I were arrested last summer for assault after they protested at a friend of ours' funeral. The Sheriff almost went after a few of them.

But the point is, these people have been doing this for a while and it seems that we can't stop them from doing it. I hope they all die painful deaths..
**** Westboro. There is NOTHING I would enjoy more than to torture and slaughter every single adult member of this punkass group.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:**** Westboro. There is NOTHING I would enjoy more than to torture and slaughter every single adult member of this punkass group.

I have a feeling they would be ok with being murdered, as long as the killer told them "God told me to do it." They are some weird and very politically incorrect people.