Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: If PCC and Hazard could play this year...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you think would happen?
Please keep it civil!!! :please:
This thread isn't about fighting over why they don't play anymore...
it's about who would win this year if they could play.

Let us know what you think
I love school sports as much as anyone but I get worried about the crazed fans starting fights with the other teams fans/players. There is so much rivalry built up that it may be a disaster!! What do you think?:argue:
well thats easy considering pcc is loaded this year with talent. so you do the math.:eyeroll:
hazard hands down easy
Hazard by two touchdowns.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Hazard by two touchdowns.

Hazard by 24
Both have talent no question but I think with the Oline pcc has this year. I'll give the edge to PCC but its close.Perry County has two good teams this year. This game wont happen but I wish both teams good luck!
I'd give PCC even though the talent is about equal(the starters) just because they have more depth.
Perry by 21.
Pcc would dominate hazard
The poll is going to the Dores handily...
Hazard has a lot of talent.
I would say Perry by less than a TD
perry controls it up front and wins 33-21
PCC by 14.
Hazard.
No idea what hazard has but from what I know about the Dores I will say they would win by a Td.
I think not letting the teams plays just builds up the tension and will make it worse when they actually do play.
Perry was better last year and definitely are this year too. It would be a close game tho, decided by 10 or less.
PCC in a good game.
Aslan Wrote:I think not letting the teams plays just builds up the tension and will make it worse when they actually do play.
Perry was better last year and definitely are this year too. It would be a close game tho, decided by 10 or less.

If they would of played last year i am sure PCC would of won because the one player that has been a thorn in PCC side decided to be a loser and not play his senior year. He made big plays when they was needed. Freshmen year made a key tackle at the end of the game to stop the commodores. Sophomore year just dominate with 13 tackles with 10 being for a loss or sacks or whatever you want to call it. Then Junior year when pcc had the game won made a key play to give the ball back to the bulldogs to set up that hailmary to win the game. If you don't know the name then its Mikael Campbell. Now back to topics I would say pcc would win by at least 10 points this year. I do agree whenever they do break over and let them play its going to be much worse.
I would hope Hazard, but if a 5A cant beat a 1A, theres a problem !!!
A true 1A school is someone like Jenkins, Cordia, Wolfe County. Hazard is a 1A school in enrollment but a 6A school in transfers. Whenever the local talent level drops, lo and behold, there is the magical transfer from a neighboring school or someones third cousin from Atlanta or Chicago who comes to stay with relatives. I know that it is much worse in basketball. I am still waiting for the Hazard boys basketball team to field a team that all their key players has played their whole high school career with Hazard. Those teams are few and far between.
Do you care to clarify. Last time I checked this thread deals with football not basketball. With the team that is on the field right now, I can only think of one that was a transfer and he sat out 1 year to be eligible to play there. I don't understand how this makes a school recruit central. Any other team in the state has more than one transfer. Get a clue.
After seeing Hazard I think PCC would handle them easy.
Who doen't give a turd!!! Derpa Durhrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blitzingback Wrote:Do you care to clarify. Last time I checked this thread deals with football not basketball. With the team that is on the field right now, I can only think of one that was a transfer and he sat out 1 year to be eligible to play there. I don't understand how this makes a school recruit central. Any other team in the state has more than one transfer. Get a clue.

Well congratulations. A new Hazard record has been broken. I just wished this carried over in basketball. My point is that Hazard has many more advantages then most 1A schools which makes them on a more even playing field with larger schools.
It seems some people on here need to get their facts straight! When you look at schools throughout the state, there are very few that don't have at least one transfer on their team. Just last year PCC had a three-sport transfer that played for them and I didn't hear anyone crying about that. They welcomed him with open arms and grinned from ear to ear over the transfer. You talk about true 1A schools and list Jenkins and Wolfe County...well Hazard is a true 1A school. We play what ever talent we are fortunate enough to have and go by the KHSAA rules while doing it. Some people just can't stand it when the day is done and we have represented outselves well against often times much bigger schools.

When you talk about this subject, you need to look at the rosters of schools like Beechwood and LCA to see who plays transfers and then discuss what is fair or not! I would be willling to put our actions up against any other school and feel confident that we have followed the rules as outlined by KHSAA.

You people need to get over it!
divadawg Wrote:It seems some people on here need to get their facts straight! When you look at schools throughout the state, there are very few that don't have at least one transfer on their team. Just last year PCC had a three-sport transfer that played for them and I didn't hear anyone crying about that. They welcomed him with open arms and grinned from ear to ear over the transfer. You talk about true 1A schools and list Jenkins and Wolfe County...well Hazard is a true 1A school. We play what ever talent we are fortunate enough to have and go by the KHSAA rules while doing it. Some people just can't stand it when the day is done and we have represented outselves well against often times much bigger schools.

When you talk about this subject, you need to look at the rosters of schools like Beechwood and LCA to see who plays transfers and then discuss what is fair or not! I would be willling to put our actions up against any other school and feel confident that we have followed the rules as outlined by KHSAA.

IDK about "you ppl" maybe you should share your feelings with Orange, that's the only person I see talking about it..

BTTT- I'd say Perry by a TD or less.
Basketball in Hazard is where most transfers come in. The Football team is just full of good athletes and talented players. There football teams Success comes from great coaching, hard work, and dedication from the players.
Thank you king 360 for your comments regarding our football program. And I would pick Hazard by 7 as my answer to the OP's question.
divadawg Wrote:Thank you king 360 for your comments regarding our football program. And I would pick Hazard by 7 as my answer to the OP's question.

NP
divadawg Wrote:It seems some people on here need to get their facts straight! When you look at schools throughout the state, there are very few that don't have at least one transfer on their team. Just last year PCC had a three-sport transfer that played for them and I didn't hear anyone crying about that. They welcomed him with open arms and grinned from ear to ear over the transfer. You talk about true 1A schools and list Jenkins and Wolfe County...well Hazard is a true 1A school. We play what ever talent we are fortunate enough to have and go by the KHSAA rules while doing it. Some people just can't stand it when the day is done and we have represented outselves well against often times much bigger schools.

Good Post !!! GO DAWGS !!!:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Pages: 1 2