Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: dunkers in the 14th as a freshman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anybody know of any
michael campbell - hazard
There aren't many true dunkers at all in the 14th, and there are NO FRESHMAN who can actually throw it down....
i've seen michael campbell dunk a basketball.
I've saw him rattle in a few and maybe get a lob in every now and then in warm ups and he's an outstanding athlete but can't throw it down at will YET....
"KnowWhatIMean?" Wrote:I've saw him rattle in a few and maybe get a lob in every now and then in warm ups and he's an outstanding athlete but can't throw it down at will YET....

lol he can get up though
i have seen michael campbell dunk it
i dunno of anyone ....
I haven't seen any freshman dunk it this year in the 14th. Of course I have been in the 15th region for most of the season as our team was in 2 tourneys.
From What I Have Seen No Freshman In The 14th Can Dunk From What I Have Seen.......but Some Might Look At It Differently I Think Doing The Same Dunks Over An Over Doesnt Mean Your A Good Dunker You Have To Switch It Up A Little An Their Are No Freshman That Can Freestyle In The Air It Just The Same Ol' One Handed Throw Down
i've seen campbell dunk it warm-ups