Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE Summerslam PPV Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Deadman Is Back!

WWE Championship:

Randy Orton def. Sheamus (Disqualification - Sheamus Retains Title)

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Kane def. Rey Mysterio (Kane opens Casket To Put Mysterio In It And There Layed The Undertaker Waiting For Kane)

Divas Championship:

Melina def. Alicia Fox (Melina New Divas Champion)

Intercontinental Championship:

Kofi Kingston vs. Dolp Ziggler (No Contest NXT Interferrence)

3-on-1 Handicap Match

Big Show def. S.E.S

7 on 7 Tag Team Match

7-on-7 Elimination Match: Team WWE defeated Nexus. "THE AMERICAN DRAGON" DANIEL BRYAN was announced as the 7th member of Team WWE, replacing The Miz. Bryan eliminates Darren Young with an omoplota with a crossface. John Morrison eliminates Tarver with Starship Pain. Skip Sheffield eliminates John Morrison and R-Truth in a matter of seconds. Bret Hart was eliminated via DQ after using a steel chair on Sheffield. Edge eliminates Sheffield with a spear. Chris Jericho eliminates David Otunga with the Walls of Jericho. Heath Slater eliminates Chris Jericho with a neckbreaker, then eliminates Edge with a roll-up. Bryan eliminates Heath Slater with the crossface omoplata, but gets eliminated himself after The Miz attacks him with the Money in the Bank briefcase. Cena eliminates Justin Gabriel after Gabriel missed a 450 splash. Cena then catches Wade Barrett in the STF to win the match for Team WWE
Definitely the worst ppv I've watched this year. Very disappointed. PPV WWE championship match ends in a dq. That's not cool.
Aslan Wrote:Definitely the worst ppv I've watched this year. Very disappointed. PPV WWE championship match ends in a dq. That's not cool.

i was hoping Orton would take the title away from Sheamus. i am glad that Taker returned it would have been better if Someone Else Would have Returned Sad but i guess he will return soon or at least i hope so!
I ****ing hate it when they retain a title by DQ. That is so stupid. They should implement a rule were if there is a DQ the title goes over. But the only reason they don't is to keep the audience guessing.

Didn't watch it, but yes it sounded pretty ****ty.