Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Charles Barkley Rips LeBron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I can't help to laugh at the replies about Lebron not having titles but Brett does. There were MILLIONS of viewers to WATCH the guy who has ZERO titles make a simple little announcement. It sure seems hypocritical of people to lambast Lebron for his decision to air his decision, yet it pulled in more viewers than most posting events. Looks like a lot of people had no problem with him airing the news, because they watched. Prior to him making the announcement, these same posters made all kinds of comments in the threads about his decision, yet I don't recall any of them complaining about Lebron doing it in the fashion that he did. Go look up the thread, sure seems like this was not an issue then!
Ballers Wrote:I got your back SD.

It was not a classy move, but I wouldn't call it a punk *** move either. A punk *** move would be leaving and Lebron saying something like "I'm glad I am out of that **** hole, Cavs are terrible and I need help". Who cares if it was a unclassy move. Truth is Lebron is in Miami smelling championship gold. Haters gonna hate.

I got your back too! The punk *** move would be the dan gilberts move. How come nobody is dogging him? I dont see how it wasnt classy. What was he suppose to do? I mean letting espn break the news isnt reall classy.
theVILLE Wrote:Favre is old! Lebron is young! Lebron was man enough to go on national television and tell his decison not to let someone else break the news to cleveland! I respect that to be honest. Brett Favre, check his stats out, they are not all that great

That decision had nothing to do with him being a man....
If anything it made him less of a man in my eyes.
zaga_fan Wrote:That decision had nothing to do with him being a man....

I agree zaga. a "MAN" would have stayed with the Cavs and carried his team to greatness not joined two other top 8 scorers in the NBA and let them carry him to greatness.
K_Mac Wrote:I agree zaga. a "MAN" would have stayed with the Cavs and carried his team to greatness not joined two other top 8 scorers in the NBA and let them carry him to greatness.

I don't have a problem with Lebron going to Miami, just the way he announced it.
zaga_fan Wrote:That decision had nothing to do with him being a man....

Lol, it took a heck of a lot more GUTS to do it the way he did it than to leak it to ESPN through his agent. Please!
Stardust Wrote:Lol, it took a heck of a lot more GUTS to do it the way he did it than to leak it to ESPN through his agent. Please!

C'mon SD....
you know Twitter is the way to go lol
theVILLE Wrote:So because favre has championship he has the right to go on espn and have show? that made no sense what so ever

i was saying i give brett more respect then sir james...myself as a fan i hate him...i have never liked him...i believe its his cockyness...yeah he might b one of the best players to play in the NBA but he doesnt always have to act like a **** in everything he does...he could be raising money for a childens hospital and find a way to look like a **** doing it...i believe he is rude, selfish, and really doesnt care for his fans...sportman ship is something i look for, and off the court he is the worst.

:popcorn:
Againstme! Wrote:i was saying i give brett more respect then sir james...myself as a fan i hate him...i have never liked him...i believe its his cockyness...yeah he might b one of the best players to play in the NBA but he doesnt always have to act like a **** in everything he does...he could be raising money for a childens hospital and find a way to look like a **** doing it...i believe he is rude, selfish, and really doesnt care for his fans...sportman ship is something i look for, and off the court he is the worst.

:popcorn:

Hunh? Are you talking about Lebron? What other examples of poor sportsmanship do you have on Lebron? :popcorn:
Stardust Wrote:Hunh? Are you talking about Lebron? What other examples of poor sportsmanship do you have on Lebron? :popcorn:

When he lost in the semi's a couple of years ago and walked off the court without shaking the Magic players hands?
zaga_fan Wrote:When he lost in the semi's a couple of years ago and walked off the court without shaking the Magic players hands?

Man, that's just an absolute ton of instances that Lebron has done to prove he is a menace to society. This ranks him right up there with the players who choked their coaches, spit on fans, ran into the stands or found themselves in a hotel room doing something he shouldn't be doing :popcorn:
Stardust Wrote:Man, that's just an absolute ton of instances that Lebron has done to prove he is a menace to society. This ranks him right up there with the players who choked their coaches, spit on fans, ran into the stands or found themselves in a hotel room doing something he shouldn't be doing :popcorn:

LOL.

He should be in jail and ****! or even worse!
Nah, the fact of the matter is, the 1 hour special is over, Lebron's in Miami getting geared up to make a run at the title. When the naysayers can get over it.. Everything will be ok.

Why did that bleep out hu ng?
Stardust Wrote:Man, that's just an absolute ton of instances that Lebron has done to prove he is a menace to society. This ranks him right up there with the players who choked their coaches, spit on fans, ran into the stands or found themselves in a hotel room doing something he shouldn't be doing :popcorn:

Don't be hatin' on me SD...
I was just giving an example lol
Lebron james quit on the cavs and the fans of cleveland. They were down 9 points with a minute and a half and he walked the ball up the floor and drippled around for about 30 seconds and kicked it out of bounds. In all my 50 years I never saw a super star of his staus quit. I think he is physically the greatest tio ever play but cant stick that jumper when you have to have it. In game 5 he had one basket in the third quarter. He quit. I dont care if you get 40 points 30 rebounds and 15 assists but quit the last 5 minutes and led your team to defeat your not a winner. the cavs beat everybody in the leauge. they were good enough to win a title but lebron for some strange reason decided he didnt want to win. I always stood up for the man until game 5 against the celtics. Then he goes to miami and gets up on the stage and him and wade and the other guy dance around like the village people. If lebron was a rock singer his favorite song would be,,I WISH I WAS YOU SO I COULD MAKE LOVE TO ME.Never saw a player wanting so much glory. even in games he sat out he caused such a ruckus on the bench acting like a retard the camera stayed on him. I know one thing. i wish D butler from west virginia had not went to miami and hope he does well but I hate the heat and could care less who wins the title as long as it is not the heat. 3 superstars is not enough to walk thru the NBA. I have seen our dream team, one in particulat get beat 31 by argentina. Just because that West guy for the cavs was sleeping with his mom lebron turned into a jerk.He is worth millions so if he blows out his acl I dont want to hear anybody cry for him . His big fat *** will get too heavy and he will end up hurt. watch and see
catwoman Wrote:Lebron james quit on the cavs and the fans of cleveland. They were down 9 points with a minute and a half and he walked the ball up the floor and drippled around for about 30 seconds and kicked it out of bounds. In all my 50 years I never saw a super star of his staus quit. I think he is physically the greatest tio ever play but cant stick that jumper when you have to have it. In game 5 he had one basket in the third quarter. He quit. I dont care if you get 40 points 30 rebounds and 15 assists but quit the last 5 minutes and led your team to defeat your not a winner. the cavs beat everybody in the leauge. they were good enough to win a title but lebron for some strange reason decided he didnt want to win. I always stood up for the man until game 5 against the celtics. Then he goes to miami and gets up on the stage and him and wade and the other guy dance around like the village people. If lebron was a rock singer his favorite song would be,,I WISH I WAS YOU SO I COULD MAKE LOVE TO ME.Never saw a player wanting so much glory. even in games he sat out he caused such a ruckus on the bench acting like a retard the camera stayed on him. I know one thing. i wish D butler from west virginia had not went to miami and hope he does well but I hate the heat and could care less who wins the title as long as it is not the heat. 3 superstars is not enough to walk thru the NBA. I have seen our dream team, one in particulat get beat 31 by argentina. Just because that West guy for the cavs was sleeping with his mom lebron turned into a jerk.He is worth millions so if he blows out his acl I dont want to hear anybody cry for him . His big fat *** will get too heavy and he will end up hurt. watch and see

wow I love it! :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Hunh? Are you talking about Lebron? What other examples of poor sportsmanship do you have on Lebron? :popcorn:

Dancing on the court is another. You dont dance in the middle of the game because ur dominating, thats disrespectful and you cant say it isnt. Ill give u Lebron is an awesome ball player, but he is FAR from an awesome person. I dont like how he acts and dont like the way he thinks so much of himself. Of course he will out grow this one day (hopefully) and then I might respect him. Until then, forget it. I hate him and could care less if he played another game.
K_Mac Wrote:Dancing on the court is another. You dont dance in the middle of the game because ur dominating, thats disrespectful and you cant say it isnt. Ill give u Lebron is an awesome ball player, but he is FAR from an awesome person. I dont like how he acts and dont like the way he thinks so much of himself. Of course he will out grow this one day (hopefully) and then I might respect him. Until then, forget it. I hate him and could care less if he played another game.

Dancing on the court is disrespectful hunh? I guess Lebron learned that from MJ when MJ danced his tail off against the Cav's in the playoffs :popcorn:
catwoman Wrote:Lebron james quit on the cavs and the fans of cleveland. They were down 9 points with a minute and a half and he walked the ball up the floor and drippled around for about 30 seconds and kicked it out of bounds. In all my 50 years I never saw a super star of his staus quit. I think he is physically the greatest tio ever play but cant stick that jumper when you have to have it. In game 5 he had one basket in the third quarter. He quit. I dont care if you get 40 points 30 rebounds and 15 assists but quit the last 5 minutes and led your team to defeat your not a winner. the cavs beat everybody in the leauge. they were good enough to win a title but lebron for some strange reason decided he didnt want to win. I always stood up for the man until game 5 against the celtics. Then he goes to miami and gets up on the stage and him and wade and the other guy dance around like the village people. If lebron was a rock singer his favorite song would be,,I WISH I WAS YOU SO I COULD MAKE LOVE TO ME.Never saw a player wanting so much glory. even in games he sat out he caused such a ruckus on the bench acting like a retard the camera stayed on him. I know one thing. i wish D butler from west virginia had not went to miami and hope he does well but I hate the heat and could care less who wins the title as long as it is not the heat. 3 superstars is not enough to walk thru the NBA. I have seen our dream team, one in particulat get beat 31 by argentina. Just because that West guy for the cavs was sleeping with his mom lebron turned into a jerk.He is worth millions so if he blows out his acl I dont want to hear anybody cry for him . His big fat *** will get too heavy and he will end up hurt. watch and see

Better youtube this one, because that's not the case at all.
You probably wear your hate sideways with your pants down on the ground with a big fake gold chain. Trust me the only people who like james now are the young crowd who think meth is a cool drug. like i said i backed him ever since he came onto the seen. Only person to ever see the bad of james was Larry brown who kept his cocky butt on th bench. Back then i thought larry brown was crazy but now it looks like lebron is all show. Good be the best to ever play the game but his own actions make him the most hated player in the world. who is hated more? Even people who didn like kobe have lightened up after that show lebron put on. he has brought the n word back and thats bad. I think he has been given bad advice by his loose mother. Even the announcers at the end of game six against the celtics were speechlesss. They couldnt believe how james quit. He quit because he wanted to leave cleveland and wanted them to lose. i kno that sounds crazy but how can the greatest player in the world turn bad so quick. even tried to fake an injury. what a pu//y
catwoman Wrote:You probably wear your hate sideways with your pants down on the ground with a big fake gold chain. Trust me the only people who like james now are the young crowd who think meth is a cool drug. like i said i backed him ever since he came onto the seen. Only person to ever see the bad of james was Larry brown who kept his cocky butt on th bench. Back then i thought larry brown was crazy but now it looks like lebron is all show. Good be the best to ever play the game but his own actions make him the most hated player in the world. who is hated more? Even people who didn like kobe have lightened up after that show lebron put on. he has brought the n word back and thats bad. I think he has been given bad advice by his loose mother. Even the announcers at the end of game six against the celtics were speechlesss. They couldnt believe how james quit. He quit because he wanted to leave cleveland and wanted them to lose. i kno that sounds crazy but how can the greatest player in the world turn bad so quick. even tried to fake an injury. what a pu//y

Good call. I only work at AT&T were random drug testing is always going on. :Thumbs:
K_Mac Wrote:Dancing on the court is another. You dont dance in the middle of the game because ur dominating, thats disrespectful and you cant say it isnt. Ill give u Lebron is an awesome ball player, but he is FAR from an awesome person. I dont like how he acts and dont like the way he thinks so much of himself. Of course he will out grow this one day (hopefully) and then I might respect him. Until then, forget it. I hate him and could care less if he played another game.

Dancing on the court is not disrespectful. I bet the Cav fans enjoyed it, and as for dominating? I don't think they were dominating in that game. I'm pretty sure Lebron was just celebrating a big play that was made by one of his team mates when he was out of the game and on the bench.
catwoman Wrote:You probably wear your hate sideways with your pants down on the ground with a big fake gold chain. Trust me the only people who like james now are the young crowd who think meth is a cool drug. like i said i backed him ever since he came onto the seen. Only person to ever see the bad of james was Larry brown who kept his cocky butt on th bench. Back then i thought larry brown was crazy but now it looks like lebron is all show. Good be the best to ever play the game but his own actions make him the most hated player in the world. who is hated more? Even people who didn like kobe have lightened up after that show lebron put on. he has brought the n word back and thats bad. I think he has been given bad advice by his loose mother. Even the announcers at the end of game six against the celtics were speechlesss. They couldnt believe how james quit. He quit because he wanted to leave cleveland and wanted them to lose. i kno that sounds crazy but how can the greatest player in the world turn bad so quick. even tried to fake an injury. what a pu//y

Classy, real classy.

:Thumbs:
Ballers Wrote:Dancing on the court is not disrespectful. I bet the Cav fans enjoyed it, and as for dominating? I don't think they were dominating in that game. I'm pretty sure Lebron was just celebrating a big play that was made by one of his team mates when he was out of the game and on the bench.

Dancing is absolutely disrespectful in the middle of a game. It is definantly a form of taunting. Who cares if the Cavs fans enjoyed it?? The team he was taunting should have busted his nose for him. Im sorry, but if someone started dancing just because they were beating me in a game of basketball, I would find it incredibly disrespectful. He is in the NBA time to grow up and show some respect.
K_Mac Wrote:Dancing is absolutely disrespectful in the middle of a game. It is definantly a form of taunting. Who cares if the Cavs fans enjoyed it?? The team he was taunting should have busted his nose for him. Im sorry, but if someone started dancing just because they were beating me in a game of basketball, I would find it incredibly disrespectful. He is in the NBA time to grow up and show some respect.

Lol, as I have already said, I guess Michael Jordan is the King who started the dancing on the court with what he did in Cleveland in the Playoffs many years ago. I guess Lebron is just following in MJ's footsteps.......
theVILLE Wrote:Favre is old! Lebron is young! Lebron was man enough to go on national television and tell his decison not to let someone else break the news to cleveland! I respect that to be honest. Brett Favre, check his stats out, they are not all that great

Lol
Farve is one of the best QB's to ever play.

Let me show you some stats Ville....

All-Time Passing Yds
1. Brett Favre (40) 69,329 1991-2009 4TM
2. Dan Marino+ 61,361 1983-1999 mia
3. John Elway+ 51,475 1983-1998 den

All-Time Completions
1. Brett Favre (40) 6,083 1991-2009 4TM
2. Dan Marino+ 4,967 1983-1999 mia
3. Peyton Manning (33) 4,232 1998-2009 clt

All-Time TDs
1. Brett Favre (40) 497 1991-2009 4TM
2. Dan Marino+ 420 1983-1999 mia
3. Peyton Manning (33) 366 1998-2009 clt

Pass Attempts
1. Brett Favre (40) 9,811 1991-2009 4TM
2. Dan Marino+ 8,358 1983-1999 mia
3. John Elway+ 7,250 1983-1998 den

Longest Pass - (I'll just put 1st place on this one Wink )
1. Jeff Garcia (34) 99 2004 CLE
Gus Frerotte (37) 99 2008 MIN
Jim Plunkett (36) 99 1983 RAI
Stan Humphries (29) 99 1994 SDG
Frank Filchock (23) 99 1939 WAS
Otto Graham+ (26) 99 1947 CLE
Ron Jaworski (34) 99 1985 PHI
Brett Favre (26) 99 1995 GNB
Sonny Jurgensen+ (34) 99 1968 WAS
Trent Green (32) 99 2002 KAN
George Izo (26) 99 1963 WAS
Karl Sweetan (24) 99 1966 DET
zaga_fan Wrote:Let me show you some stats Ville....

All-Time Passing Yds
1. Brett Favre (40) 69,329 1991-2009 4TM
2. Dan Marino+ 61,361 1983-1999 mia
3. John Elway+ 51,475 1983-1998 den

All-Time Completions
1. Brett Favre (40) 6,083 1991-2009 4TM
2. Dan Marino+ 4,967 1983-1999 mia
3. Peyton Manning (33) 4,232 1998-2009 clt

All-Time TDs
1. Brett Favre (40) 497 1991-2009 4TM
2. Dan Marino+ 420 1983-1999 mia
3. Peyton Manning (33) 366 1998-2009 clt

Pass Attempts
1. Brett Favre (40) 9,811 1991-2009 4TM
2. Dan Marino+ 8,358 1983-1999 mia
3. John Elway+ 7,250 1983-1998 den

Longest Pass - (I'll just put 1st place on this one Wink )
1. Jeff Garcia (34) 99 2004 CLE
Gus Frerotte (37) 99 2008 MIN
Jim Plunkett (36) 99 1983 RAI
Stan Humphries (29) 99 1994 SDG
Frank Filchock (23) 99 1939 WAS
Otto Graham+ (26) 99 1947 CLE
Ron Jaworski (34) 99 1985 PHI
Brett Favre (26) 99 1995 GNB
Sonny Jurgensen+ (34) 99 1968 WAS
Trent Green (32) 99 2002 KAN
George Izo (26) 99 1963 WAS
Karl Sweetan (24) 99 1966 DET

Brett is one of the best QBs ive here seen play the game...stats show it :Thumbs:
Here's the way I see it:

I didn't like the way LeBron handled the whole free agency situation. But for those who think that LeBron owes Cleveland something is crazy! If anything, Cleveland owes him. He took a terrible sports city and put them on his back and sold out Q arena by himself. He's a great player and may go down as the greatest ever, but like many, I just don't like the fact that he has to go to a team with two of the NBAs elite players already there to win a championship. But he wants a NBA championship and he'll probably get a few while he's in Miami, so more power to him. I do think that if he stayed in Cleveland a few more seasons he could have won a championship, but I could honestly care less either way.

Now I'd honestly love to see this blow up in he, Wade, and Bosh's face, although it more than likely will not. :biggrin:
Againstme! Wrote:Brett is one of the best QBs ive here seen play the game...stats show it :Thumbs:

I forgot this record....
Most consecutive starts by a player at any position: 286 ; Brett Favre
Pages: 1 2 3 4