Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 27 Shelby Valley 7 (Scrimmage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
breathitt 27 shelby valley 7
maybe breahitt back this year? or maybe better than last year..
one off the many loses for valley this season
better this year collins kid is a big help,trent kid look great they passed an ran alot tonight looked like breathitt of old days.
I would say it helps when your not so predictable.
I wouldn't be to happy BC fans. SV is down. They lost a lot seniors all impact players. If the score was 47 to 7 then I would say you all should be happy.
Faith Wrote:I wouldn't be to happy BC fans. SV is down. They lost a lot seniors all impact players. If the score was 47 to 7 then I would say you all should be happy.

lol....SV was awful i due agree but Breathitt still looked good anyway...Rich is an amazing passer, and Will can just flat out run the ball....line could use a little work.
well if u want to count the touchdowns that breathitt scored on the 10 and 10 series the score would have been 56 to 13...breathitt looked good this season..
notourious121 Wrote:well if u want to count the touchdowns that breathitt scored on the 10 and 10 series the score would have been 56 to 13...breathitt looked good this season..

ur right i didnt count the 10/10 series.
Valley might be down this year, but this was a good tune up for the bobcats before they play Campbellsville. The Trent boy look really good at passing the ball. I just seen him have maybe 2 or 3 incomplete pass out of about 20 pass. Been along time since I seen them pass the ball with that much success. The recivers look really good Fletcher and Watkins and the # 2 kid. The cox kid look good run the ball along with Prichard. The Defense did pretty good they really get to the ball quickly, they just need to work on wraping up more but that will come with the more games that the play. Another thing that I like is they sub alot of players and that is big plus when u can do that. The line really suprise me they look like the line back in the late 90's, I thought that Dustin Sumner really step his game up after been out for the last 2 years due to injury. Over all I was really pleased with there performace, they can always in prove on some thing when got young team like they do the sky is the limit. Go BOBCATS!