Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gregg Gutfeld, host of the FOX News show "Red Eye," announced on his show Monday that he would be opening up a gay bar for Islamic men right next door to the highly controversial mosque being built near Ground Zero.

Gutfeld also posted his plans on his blog, The Daily Gut , "I'm announcing tonight, that I am planning to build and open the first gay bar that caters not only to the west, but also Islamic gay men. To best express my sincere desire for dialogue, the bar will be situated next to the mosque Park51, in an available commercial space. This is not a joke. I've already spoken to a number of investors, who have pledged their support in this bipartisan bid for understanding and tolerance."
I saw him talking about this and I love it.
killersneakers Wrote:Gregg Gutfeld, host of the FOX News show "Red Eye," announced on his show Monday that he would be opening up a gay bar for Islamic men right next door to the highly controversial mosque being built near Ground Zero.

Gutfeld also posted his plans on his blog, The Daily Gut , "I'm announcing tonight, that I am planning to build and open the first gay bar that caters not only to the west, but also Islamic gay men. To best express my sincere desire for dialogue, the bar will be situated next to the mosque Park51, in an available commercial space. This is not a joke. I've already spoken to a number of investors, who have pledged their support in this bipartisan bid for understanding and tolerance."

:worthy: