Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: National Exposure Girls AAU team forming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this is early, but we are trying to plan ahead so that we can do this right. National Exposure Girls AAU team forming. We are based in Wise, VA 45 minutes from Pikeville. Looking for motivated and dedicated players from the Eastern KY and SWVA to participate in an National Exposure AAU team 16 and under for the Spring and Summer of 2011. We will play NCAA certified exposure events in April (Richmond, VA) and July (Lexington, KY). We will also play 3-4 tourn. in Northeast TN. For more info. or to attend an open gym call (276) 608-3533 or email at [email]jcoffey@wise.k12.va.us[/email] . We are looking to have a roster of 10 filled by the first of January.
I wanted to update the post. We currently have 7 girls committed 1 being from Kentucky. Since we are based out of Virginia, new NCAA Exposure rules say we can only have 3 players not from the state we are based in, we would really like to carry 10. So we would have room for 2 more players from Kentucky. If any player is interested please contact me by e-mail at [email]jcoffey@wise.k12.va.us[/email] we can schedule some tryouts if we get more than
10. We are looking for very high skill level players to compete on a 16 and under Exposure team.
Also we are 25 minutes from Whitesburg.
Still looking for 1 more player from the state of Kentucky. We have 2 players committed and have room for 1 more player. Right now we have 8 players committed 6 from Va and 2from Kentucky. I know basketball season is starting up, but this is good opportunity for players especially those who can't make the drive to Louisville and Lexington areas. We would like to have a team finalized by January 1. Right now we are looking at this for tournaments to go to

April 9-10 Tri-cities
April 15-17 NCAA event (GA or Richmond)
May 6-8 (Jefferson City) Last year 22 16U teams and several college coaches in attendance. Several different states there.
July 9-11 Run for Roses (Lexington)
July ? Battle in the Boro (Murfeesboro)
Both of the July events are NCAA Certified events as well.