Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Ball Boy in the Mountains this year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:thatsfunn I could not help myself after seeing the holder thread:flush:
:HitWall::HitWall::HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
MayfieldCardinal Wrote::thatsfunn I could not help myself after seeing the holder thread:flush:

:thatsfunn
Guess you guys couldn't grasp my sarcasm on the holder thread haha.. It was a joke the same as this thread here.. But in order to be a great ball boy I would think u would have to he'll with the water and equipment as well.. Should be a close race between several teams... Really up for grabs if u ask me.
Ram4, I meant no disrespect, it was just a funny thing you did and just couldn't resist
:ref2:unsportsmanlike use of sarcasm. That's a 15 yard pently and lost of posting
Nothing more annoying than a Buckeye.
No problem Mayfield I thought it was funny! And I hope you aren't referring to me as a Buckeye fan. Those are fighting words sir!!
Ram Fan04 Wrote:No problem Mayfield I thought it was funny! And I hope you aren't referring to me as a Buckeye fan. Those are fighting words sir!!

LOL. You are downwind of that old Buckeye air up there. No I wasn't referring to you but some of these posts are Buckeyeish in nature. Just having fun like the one who started this thread.
My favorite thread ever.
Anthony Cook from Rockcastle. I think he still does it even after he has been out of school 5 years. I think we call him the water boy.