Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County Scrimmage 8/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe the Dawgs have a scrimmage game[s] this Saturday[8/14/10] in Louisa against a couple of teams. I am not sure what teams but I think there is a 10:00am start time. Maybe somebody with more info can update us.
It starts at 10 and they will be playing Perry County Central and Huntington High.. Also all Lawrence Co Youth League teams will be scrimmaging DC out of Huntington.
The bulldogs are loaded this year and its good to see them back on top. Just wish they were in 3a with Breathitt, that was a good rivial back in the mid and late 90's
Bigblue#4 Wrote:The bulldogs are loaded this year and its good to see them back on top. Just wish they were in 3a with Breathitt, that was a good rivial back in the mid and late 90's

Yes it was and I believe that LC drops down to 3A next fall so it will be a possible scenario. If LC goes with the backfield they had on display the other evening then they will have speed everywhere.
StrayBullet Wrote:Yes it was and I believe that LC drops down to 3A next fall so it will be a possible scenario. If LC goes with the backfield they had on display the other evening then they will have speed everywhere.
Well even if we do drop to 3a next year I think the Bobcats are dropping to 2a.