Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE's RAW Tag Team Replacements?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who do you think the 2 Guys that will be added to Team Raw At Summerslam?

Could This Be A Sign That HHH Is Back?

Maybe The Rock?

didn't mean to put Triple H & The Raw As A Selection if a Moderator could take the Raw part off that would be great
now that Edge and Jericho are Back On Team Raw who will be the last member to take Kahli's Place?
I don't think Kahli will need a replacement. He is like 7 foot tall 300 some odd pounds of muscle. He will be alright lol.
K_Mac Wrote:I don't think Kahli will need a replacement. He is like 7 foot tall 300 some odd pounds of muscle. He will be alright lol.

lol

i still say that Nexus will prevail Sunday At Summerslam and could that be when The Mastermind Behind Nexus is Revealed? I Don't Know but i'm hoping The Game Returns Soon!
Strikeout King Wrote:lol

i still say that Nexus will prevail Sunday At Summerslam and could that be with The Mastermind Is Behind Nexus? I Don't Know but i'm hoping The Game Returns Soon!

Amen my friend. When the cerebral assassin returns to raw I have no doubt he can take down the Nexus. I still don't see him being behind them.
K_Mac Wrote:Amen my friend. When the cerebral assassin returns to raw I have no doubt he can take down the Nexus. I still don't see him being behind them.

who ever it is they are good. i just wish they would hurry up and give us a clue or something