Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sources: Chicago Bulls Sign Keith Bogans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CHICAGO -- The Chicago Bulls agreed to terms with free agent Keith Bogans on Friday, according to a source with knowledge of the deal.

The deal is for two years, with only one guaranteed, according to the source.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/ne...id=5443778
Another chance for a championship.
I loved Bogans at Kentucky. And I still believe if he hadnt went down with his ankle we would have won the championship his last year, or at least made it to the championship game. But the kid hasn't done anything at all since he hit the NBA.
This had to be the move that has now guarenteed the Bulls the NBA title!
Stardust Wrote:This had to be the move that has now guarenteed the Bulls the NBA title!

Im hoping this was sarcasm SD. lol
K_Mac Wrote:Im hoping this was sarcasm SD. lol

LOL. You all leave SK alone..

Keith Bogans is a **** of player.. Quite the shooter when he was in Orlando.. He;s one of them role players everyone is looking for.

Good sign SK:Thumbs:
K_Mac Wrote:Im hoping this was sarcasm SD. lol

OMG, no, KB will prove to be a better pick-up for SK's Bulls than Lebron would ever have....:biggrin:
This wasn't the guy i was wanting but take what ever we can get
Stardust Wrote:OMG, no, KB will prove to be a better pick-up for SK's Bulls than Lebron would ever have....:biggrin:

I'll agree with that lol
Pretty good pickup for the Bulls.
Bogans is a very hardnose player but he hasn't shown a whole lot in the NBA.
There's not a whole lot of good free agents left, so you can't really knock them for signing Bogans for so little money.