Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Honeycutt named new Knott Co. Central Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Louis Meadows reported on his GBB notes that Amburgey has resigned at KCC. Any news on replacement?
Coach Honeycutt at Cordia name has been mentioned. This is strictly gossip.
Have also heard that Coach Honeycutt may be coming to Knott to coach the girls and also get the Assistant Principal's job their as well. Would be a great move for him. Good team coming back and a great job with a raise, much deserved.
What I know about him he appears to be a good guy.
Any update on a coach for KCC yet?
Well, I really don't know much, but what I do know is that Honeycutt is a PE teacher at KCC right now. I think that Kim King wants him to coach the team, but it all depends if he wants to.
Good choice
If Honeycutt does not take the job, it will be former coach, Justin Amburgey coming back to town from what I hear. We will see how everyone feels about that one. Hopefully Coach Honeycutt will get it, but think either of the two would do a good job.
Coach Honeycutt has accepted the job as the Knott girls coach. He will do a great job with them, they have some talent and will make some noise like last year in the 14th.
Really
KCC has a strong sophmore class. I do not believe that they'll go to bowling green in the next 2 years, but when that sophmore class are seniors, Honeycutt just might take them to bowling green.
tommy2 Wrote:Really

What does this mean?
WALL2WALL Wrote:KCC has a strong sophmore class. I do not believe that they'll go to bowling green in the next 2 years, but when that sophmore class are seniors, Honeycutt just might take them to bowling green.

I believe LCC and PCC will have something to say about that.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I believe LCC and PCC will have something to say about that.

I know, but I do believe that the regional title that year will come down to LCC and KCC. PCC will have Back and Rankin, but they won't have as much talent as the other to.
WALL2WALL Wrote:I know, but I do believe that the regional title that year will come down to LCC and KCC. PCC will have Back and Rankin, but they won't have as much talent as the other to.

I can agree with that.