Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
shelby valley (pcb)
grundy va. away
lawrence co.away
hurley va. home
south floyed . home
allen central .away
sheldon clark . home
pike central .away
belfry . away
tug valley.wv . home
so whats everyone think ??
ttt
How about 2-8?
Aug 27, 10
Shelby Valleyat Pikeville/Shelby Valley6:30 PMPike County Bowl
Sep 3, 10Grundy, VAaway7:30 PM
Sep 10, 10Lawrence Countyaway7:30 PM
Sep 17, 10Hurley, VAhome7:30 PM
Sep 24, 10South Floydhome7:30 PM
Oct 1, 10Allen Centralaway7:30 PM
Oct 8, 10Sheldon Clarkhome7:30 PM
Oct 15, 10Pike County Centralaway7:30 PM
Oct 22, 10Belfryaway7:30 PM
Oct 29, 10Tug Valley, WVhome7:30 PM
ok ur CRAZY i think anything less than 5 and 5 is a sham but 6 and 4 could be done
wins
shelby valley
grundy
hurly
south floyd
allen central
tug valley
LOSES
belfry
pcc
sheldon clark
lawrence co
lawrence co.away
hurley va. home
south floyed . home
allen central .away
sheldon clark

seems to be the toughest part i say they will lose 3 of these games
sanchez storm23 Wrote:lawrence co.away
hurley va. home
south floyed . home
allen central .away
sheldon clark

seems to be the toughest part i say they will lose 3 of these games

ER will lose to Sheldon Clark..Allen Central and Lawrence County..
Grundy used to be tough idk abt nowadays.
3-6 wins.
[quote=StrayBullet]ER will lose to Sheldon Clark..Allen Central and Lawrence County..[/QUO
they lose to Sv,and Belfry as well so theres 5(L)
ER has a lot of talk but can they back it up
Realistically, I think 6 wins is a possibility. Certainly they will be the underdog against L.C., Belfry, S.C., and P.C.C., but its possible to beat the other 6 teams.
Ill say 4-6 with wins over Grundy, Hurley, tug valley, and South Floyd
maybe 5-5 with one more win over Allen Central
CardinalAlum Wrote:ER has a lot of talk but can they back it up

You mean the one guy who cant spell good? He's the only true Warrior fan I've seen on here.
I want some of you people to know that its a little frustrating to come on here and try to talk intelligently and objectively about football when all you want to do is bash a team or a person. I have seen people on here say "well E.R. can't beat anyone" " Or they will get killed by this team or that team" All of this is being said without a single team TAKING A SINGLE SNAP AGAINST ANOTHER SQUAD! How in the world do you know who can beat who? I'll tell you, Las Vegas can sure use some of you geniuses.
School Admin. Wrote:I want some of you people to know that its a little frustrating to come on here and try to talk intelligently and objectively about football when all you want to do is bash a team or a person. I have seen people on here say "well E.R. can't beat anyone" " Or they will get killed by this team or that team" All of this is being said without a single team TAKING A SINGLE SNAP AGAINST ANOTHER SQUAD! How in the world do you know who can beat who? I'll tell you, Las Vegas can sure use some of you geniuses.

Because some teams just don't have the talent that others do, Im not on here bashing ER I wish them the best and hope they can put together a winning season to show that our district is the toughest in 3A. ER is still a few years away from that though. They have some tough teams on there that are really good and it will be tough for them to win.

Shelby Valley coming off an 8-4 season which they beat ER 52-13
At Grundy coming off an 5-5 season beat ER 26-0
At Lawrence County coming off a 12-1 season beat ER 62-7
after the 1st 3 games they have a strong chance of starting 0-3, 4 to 5 wins would be a good stepping stone to the ER program to help get on the winning track and getting players stronger and getting more guys to come out to play.