Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clarrett relelased from jail on $50,000 dollar bond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
pleaded not guilty to the aggravated robbery charges. Hope he can get things straightened out for himself and have a great future in football wherever he plays
He'll never do anything big in the NFL
yeah ACE I would have to agree with you there, this will haunt him for the rest of his life and will shatter any chance of him making it in the NFL
STAT, you know I'm a Buckye fan, and Claurett was my favorite player back when he played. LOL. I hate to see him mess up like this. He had such potential as a freshman. Coach Tressel said he was considering going to play for NFL Europe to get himself back on track. All I can say is he took a good thing and ruined the he** out of it.
"StrikeoutKing" Wrote:STAT, you know I'm a Buckye fan, and Claurett was my favorite player back when he played. LOL. I hate to see him mess up like this. He had such potential as a freshman. Coach Tressel said he was considering going to play for NFL Europe to get himself back on track. All I can say is he took a good thing and ruined the he** out of it.

**** straight Strikeoutking! LOL....yeah I know ur one of the biggest OSU fans I know and I agree Clarett was a great player and had so many good things going for him but since the fame and fortune got to him and tryed to go to the NFL and hes went downhill since then
he dont deserve a chance in the NFL. he is a waste and is showing the real maurice more and more.
Clarrett is a joke