Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KHS GameNight Football Preview airs Friday, Aug 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's not exactly time for kickoff...but we are inching ever closer to time when teams can secure their collective chinstraps for contact that counts. Week one of the 2010 season kicks off August 20 and Kentucky High School GameNight will once again be keeping you up to date with all the scores and highlights from the night's action. Starting Friday, August 6, Dynamic Sports Productions and Kentucky High School GameNight will air the first of two football previews for the 2010 season at 8 p.m.. We will break down each mountain team, taking a look at last season, this season's schedule, returning players to watch and pre-season projections. The first show will consist of the first three classes with the remaining classes discussed in the second show on August 13. Listen live on New Country 98.9 WSIP or online at http://www.wsipfm.com.

Full Story
Bump
I love tuning into this show...
me 2 but its not working right now...Sad
My apologies to those who were trying to access the show via the internet tonight. For whatever reason, the live streaming was down and could not be accessed. We will try to resolve the problem this week and have it up and running for our second preview show next Friday at 8 p.m.
khsgamenight Wrote:My apologies to those who were trying to access the show via the internet tonight. For whatever reason, the live streaming was down and could not be accessed. We will try to resolve the problem this week and have it up and running for our second preview show next Friday at 8 p.m.

do you have it on replay? where did you guys have Belfry,Sc, and Pcc in 3a
cuppett777 Wrote:do you have it on replay? where did you guys have Belfry,Sc, and Pcc in 3a

WSIP has installed a new system in the studio and I have failed to master it as of yet. We were unable to do the live stream and could not archive the show. But to answer your question, I think it will look like this...

SCHS
BHS
PCC

Just my opinion but Sheldon Clark gained a ton of confidence with the playoff win over the Pirates...getting the proverbial monkey off their collective backs. Belfry will be Belfry and PCC will be good again but I really like the Cardinals this year. 3A is one of my favorite classes to watch.
When will Lawrence County be covered???
khsgamenight Wrote:WSIP has installed a new system in the studio and I have failed to master it as of yet. We were unable to do the live stream and could not archive the show. But to answer your question, I think it will look like this...

SCHS
BHS
PCC

Just my opinion but Sheldon Clark gained a ton of confidence with the playoff win over the Pirates...getting the proverbial monkey off their collective backs. Belfry will be Belfry and PCC will be good again but I really like the Cardinals this year. 3A is one of my favorite classes to watch.

they need to be number, gives the pirates something to work 4..
StrayBullet Wrote:When will Lawrence County be covered???

Yes...4A through 6A previews will be this Friday.