Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Samoa Joe Suspended From TNA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Samoa Joe has reportedly been suspended indefinitely by TNA. Apparently the reason for Joe’s suspension is a bad attitude. There is also at least some heat on Joe for his weight not improving.
We hope to have more details later.

Comments:

Samoa Joe Suspended?
TNA Wrestling loves crossing the line with there Super S- I mean wrestlers, He had a bad attitude because he finally understands how retarded Dixie Carter and Hulk Hogan Is when It comes to running a wrestling promotion.

http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-news/...m-tna.html
I never could understand the whole Samoan Joe thing to begin with. I never really liked his character. Am I missing something? I never could figure out why he always got such a huge push in the past. Whoever came up with the name Samoan Joe should have been suspended.
I actually like Samoa Joe. He's athletic to be so big.
Samoa Joe wants nothing to do with Kurt Angle. Wink
Angle is pretty good. He's def on his way to becoming the next tna champ.
Aslan Wrote:I actually like Samoa Joe. He's athletic to be so big.

I agree. I just wished he had a different gimmick.
this could possibly hurt TNA
TNA is and was on the rise with WWE that's for sure.. Taking their superstars left and right.
too bad wrestling is fake
beasy_bo Wrote:too bad wrestling is fake

Wrestling is real, people are fake.
Aslan Wrote:Wrestling is real, people are fake.
it really is crazy when i was growing up i always thought it was and when i actually found out i was heart broken for a while but all in all it is gooed entertainment
Aslan Wrote:Wrestling is real, people are fake.

Wrestling is real, outcomes are fake!
To quote the great Johnny Valentine: "I can't tell you whether or not wrestling is fake, but I can assure you that I am not!"
worker1 Wrote:To quote the great Johnny Valentine: "I can't tell you whether or not wrestling is fake, but I can assure you that I am not!"

Great quote from a great charecter:Thumbs:

That goes right up there with Bret Hart when challenged with the validity of wrestling's legitimacy, "If it looks like it hurt, IT HURT!"
worker1 Wrote:To quote the great Johnny Valentine: "I can't tell you whether or not wrestling is fake, but I can assure you that I am not!"

lol just seen this, nice quote.
When will he be back