Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE Raw 8/2/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Edge Quits The Summerslam 7 on 7 tag team match

John Cena vs. Jericho, Loser Quits John Cena's Team For Summerslam

wonder who will take there place
The Rock.
HBK is backstage tonight
hopefully HHH is back
Stardust Wrote:HBK is backstage tonight

He's the man. Love to see him come back.
Strikeout King Wrote:hopefully HHH is back

I second that. Triple H could definantly take out Nexus.
Aslan Wrote:The Rock.

What makes u guess the Rock? Cause that would be absolutely amazing.
K_Mac Wrote:What makes u guess the Rock? Cause that would be absolutely amazing.

I would guess he's just shooting in the dark. Not happening, Rock is done with wrestling and has been.
Ballers Wrote:I would guess he's just shooting in the dark. Not happening, Rock is done with wrestling and has been.

I was just throwing that out there. However, The Rock said he's going to do something special for the fans, and it was going to be much more than just being guest host. He might wrestle a match, be the GM, or him and Stone Cold go at it one more time!
K_Mac Wrote:I second that. Triple H could definantly take out Nexus.

WWE Creative Team is wanting to either Turn Heel with Triple H or John Cena and make them the mastermind behind Nexus

K_Mac Wrote:What makes u guess the Rock? Cause that would be absolutely amazing.

he has said that he wanted to do something special for the fans
Triple H is obviously not behind Nexus. He might turn heel but it wont be like that and I doubt him turning heel anytime soon. If he was behind Nexus they wouldnt have made a truse with Sheamus. They would have took him out long before now.
Aslan Wrote:I was just throwing that out there. However, The Rock said he's going to do something special for the fans, and it was going to be much more than just being guest host. He might wrestle a match, be the GM, or him and Stone Cold go at it one more time!

I would love to see The Rock be the GM or just come out from time to time, smack a few people or something.
K_Mac Wrote:Triple H is obviously not behind Nexus. He might turn heel but it wont be like that and I doubt him turning heel anytime soon. If he was behind Nexus they wouldnt have made a truse with Sheamus. They would have took him out long before now.

HHH has been wanting to turn heel now for several years but couldn't due to injuries and i doubt its him anyways cause he is suppose to be out past summerslam as they have taken him off the posters and everything so more than likely John Cena will turn on his team at the Biggest Event Of The Summer.

as for Triple H, i look for him to be the one to come back and take down Nexus
Strikeout King Wrote:HHH has been wanting to turn heel now for several years but couldn't due to injuries and i doubt its him anyways cause he is suppose to be out past summerslam as they have taken him off the posters and everything so more than likely John Cena will turn on his team at the Biggest Event Of The Summer.

as for Triple H, i look for him to be the one to come back and take down Nexus

I agree with this. Me and SD discussed which member would turn on his team and be behind Nexus on another thread. John Cena was who we figured as well.
K_Mac Wrote:I agree with this. Me and SD discussed which member would turn on his team and be behind Nexus on another thread. John Cena was who we figured as well.

:Thumbs: