Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County Boys Basketball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is going to come out and play this year? If I was a player in high school that could really play basketball I would take all the change that has happened recently at LC as a great opportunity to showcase my abilities. Come on guys, lets get behind your new coach and your school and keep the program where it belongs.
LC might be in for a long long season with many new faces. Its going to take plenty of time and lots of hard work to get them back to District Championships and Regional finals. Has anyone heard if they even played summer?
My guess is that it will be a long year for the dawgs... Can't say for certain if they played this summer or not. I know it was said that Coach Miller took the job and then took a couple weeks vacation to start the job. :popcorn:
TSSI Wrote:LC might be in for a long long season with many new faces. Its going to take plenty of time and lots of hard work to get them back to District Championships and Regional finals. Has anyone heard if they even played summer?

They played some. More of an open gym than anything though.
Who is the new coach for lc this coming year ? And out of the graduates that played this past year went on to play at the next level , and where did they end up going to ? Thanks for answers .