Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Campbellsville Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the latest? How many players do they have?
Captain Crook Wrote:What is the latest? How many players do they have?
Do not know how many players they have, but I have heard very few. C-Ville will struggle and if Breathitt beats them too badly, I look for some to quit. C-Ville had the kids to compete last season, but this season they are hurting for talent, and numbers.
I heard 14 for one Friday workout, but would hope they had at least 20-25 when the season starts. Hopefully some were on vacation.
Curious, I tell ya . . . I figured with Cobb's personal warmth, charisma and magnetism, he'd have 50 or more kids on the team by now.

Keep the faith, Eagle fans! Things will turn around!
26 kids on the team
It's good to see that their numbers are coming up...
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Do not know how many players they have, but I have heard very few. C-Ville will struggle and if Breathitt beats them too badly, I look for some to quit. C-Ville had the kids to compete last season, but this season they are hurting for talent, and numbers.
Based on? Are you involved with Campbellsville football? What make you think losing a game will make them quit?
5th baseball Wrote:26 kids on the team
:Thumbs:
Curious, I tell ya . . . I figured with Cobb's personal warmth, charisma and magnetism, he'd have 50 or more kids on the team by now.

Keep the faith, Eagle fans! Things will turn around
sanchez storm23 Wrote:Curious, I tell ya . . . I figured with Cobb's personal warmth, charisma and magnetism, he'd have 50 or more kids on the team by now.

Keep the faith, Eagle fans! Things will turn around

Didn't someone already say this exact same thing 5 posts ago? :igiveup:
I thought I was having deja vu.