Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: "Deleted Account"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While looking at some old threads, I noticed there's a person called "Deleted Account". I was a little curious who this person was. Did anyone know this person?
I would think that it was someone who has deleted his/her account since it was posted. I would doubt that it would be a real person's name as "deleted account". I would just say that it is someone who deleted their account.
Thanks! I was just curious.
If it was in the Political forum then I guarantee it was Ronald Reagan..
'Deleted Account' is one of QQ's old accounts.

He has/had quite a few accounts.
vundy33 Wrote:If it was in the Political forum then I guarantee it was Ronald Reagan..

Sad I miss Ronald Reagan.
You remember that guy? lol...He was a funny dude.
Now wait...we have a thread that is started that is a direct violation of aBGR rule and strikes me is that we have a BGR Administrator partaking in it? WOW!

13. Any attempt to reveal or hint at a person's identity in an open forum is grounds for immediate suspension. All users on this board have the right to remain anonymous if they so choose.

OffTheHook Wrote:Now wait...we have a thread that is started that is a direct violation of aBGR rule and strikes me is that we have a BGR Administrator partaking in it? WOW!

13. Any attempt to reveal or hint at a person's identity in an open forum is grounds for immediate suspension. All users on this board have the right to remain anonymous if they so choose.

It wasn't his personal identity it was a user account he had because he has multiple ones. QQ has a few names on here.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:While looking at some old threads, I noticed there's a person called "Deleted Account". I was a little curious who this person was. Did anyone know this person?

BlackcatAlum Wrote:'Deleted Account' is one of QQ's old accounts.

He has/had quite a few accounts.

CardinalAlum Wrote:It wasn't his personal identity it was a user account he had because he has multiple ones. QQ has a few names on here.

First he asked if anyone knew this person.
Second screen name or personal name, his identity was revealed.
Third I know QQ can do what ever he wants. But, for an ADMIN to get on here and break a rule and front QQ out, doesn't look good. Rulse are rules, so stop trying to kiss up and make excuses.
I was just asking what the username was, not the actual person's name. Sorry I wasn't clear.

And I think someone said that QQ needed other accounts to test some stuff out.
I dont even think it was QQ, I have this deleted user on my profile friend list, and I never had QQ as one of those.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Sad I miss Ronald Reagan.

That makes me think of this lol.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzx7VEH9YUM"]YouTube- Reagan[/nomedia]
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:That makes me think of this lol.

Rolleyes
OffTheHook Wrote:First he asked if anyone knew this person.
Second screen name or personal name, his identity was revealed.
Third I know QQ can do what ever he wants. But, for an ADMIN to get on here and break a rule and front QQ out, doesn't look good. Rulse are rules, so stop trying to kiss up and make excuses.

Wow, I think you're stretching it just a bit. Great detective work though Sherlock Holmes. Closed.