Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville Girls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How are they suppose to be this coming year?
They will be pretty solid they lost a good amount to graduation, but they have some young talent coming up to fill in the ranks.
Thanks for the info.
CatDawg Wrote:Thanks for the info.
Anytime. And do you know if Lawrence County is getting a team?
LC already has a team. Schedule per KHSAA

DATE[Image: dot.gif]
OPPONENT[Image: dot.gif]
SITE[Image: dot.gif]
SCORESTATS?Aug 19, 10Paintsvilleaway6:00 PMAug 23, 10Prestonsburghome6:00 PMAug 24, 10West Carterhome6:00 PMAug 26, 10Menifee Countyhome6:00 PMAug 30, 10Bath Countyaway6:00 PMSep 2, 10Hazardaway6:00 PMSep 6, 10Sheldon Clarkhome6:00 PMSep 9, 10Menifee Countyaway6:00 PMSep 13, 10Johnson Centralhome6:30 PMSep 14, 10West Carterhome6:00 PMSep 16, 10Letcher County Centralhome6:00 PMSep 20, 10Hazardhome6:00 PMSep 23, 10Spring Valley, WVhome6:00 PMSep 28, 10Sheldon Clarkaway6:00 PMSep 30, 10Prestonsburgaway6:00 PMOct 4, 10Paintsvillehome6:00 PMOct 5, 10Johnson Centralaway6:30 PM
sorry shedule didnt post as I wanted but you get the jist
Yes LC has a full schedule this year.
As of today LC had 25 girls out at practice and they are looking pretty good. The only problem is they have 10 home games and the field they are suppose to play on doesn't look playable. It's a new field behind the high school which is a great location but it just hasn't had time for any grass to grow on it and there isn't any lights or any seating. But as for the girls I think they will be in pretty good shape. I am looking forward to the season getting started and they open up with paintsville.
Well soccer is a fantastic sport for girls in the fall so im glad just about everyone has gotten in on it.
Paintsville girls should be good this year.
was at the soccer rama and a low man Pike Central gave them all they could handle . And now we know who to pressure