Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 5 Favorite Wrestlers of All-Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
List your favorite wrestlers.

All-Time
1. Ric Flair
2. Shawn Micheals
3. The Undertaker
4. Chris Jericho
5. CM Punk

Still Active
1. The Undertaker
2. Chris Jericho
3. Christian
4. Mr. Anderson
5. Kurt Angle
All-Time: Not exact order.
Triple H
The Rock
Stone Cold
Shawn Michaels
The Undertaker

Active:
Triple H
Randy Orton
Undertaker
Kane
and not sure the other I want here lol

All-Time favorite Diva though.. Stacy Keibler!! With legs all the way up to her A** and then some!
All Time (in That Order):

1) Stone Cold

2) Triple H

3) Goldberg

4) The Undertaker

5) The Rock

Active:

1) Triple H

2) The Undertaker

3) Kane

4) Jeff Jarrett (TNA)

5) Abyss (TNA)
1. The Ultimate Warrior
2. Hogan
3. Stone Cold
4. The Rock
5. HHH
OF ALL TIME:
1.Jake The Snake Roberts
2.Legion of Doom(Hawk and Animal)
3.Dusty Rhodes
4.Vader
5.Arn Anderson
6.Sabu
7.Sandman
8.Kevin Nash

Current-
1.CM PUNK
2.Randy Orton
3.Samoa Joe
4.Hart Dynasty
5.Kevin Nash
Dusty Rhodes
Hulk Hogan
Andre The Giant
Junk Yard Dog
Road Warriors
All Time
1. Macho Man Randy Savage
2. The Road Warriors
3. Tully Blanchard
4. Mankind
5. Bruiser Bedlam

Active
1. Mankind
2. Ric Flair
3. Edge
4. Santino Marella
5. A.J. Styles
Dang this is going to be hard for me...

All-Time:
1. The Rock
2. Kurt Angle
3. Stone Cold
4. Brett Hart
5. Val Venis (He cracked me up)

Active:
1. Randy Orton
2. Triple H
3. Kurt Angle (TNA)
4. Mr. Kennedy
5. Edge
Ballers Wrote:Dang this is going to be hard for me...

All-Time:
1. The Rock
2. Kurt Angle
3. Stone Cold
4. Brett Hart
5. Val Venis (He cracked me up)

Active:
1. Randy Orton
2. Triple H
3. Kurt Angle (TNA)
4. Mr. Kennedy
5. Edge

What about Mr. Anderson
I agree with the lists :glassjoe:
1. Ric Flair
2. Dusty Rhodes
3. Bill Goldberg
4. Tully Blanchard
5. Ronnie Garvin
5a. Arn Anderson
5b. Terry Funk
5c. Barry Windham
5d. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (pre-1996. The old Piper, the bad guy. Not Piper the "good guy" sellout.)
5e. Scott Hall (NWO era)
Does Mick Foley count as 3?
Real Badman Wrote:Does Mick Foley count as 3?

I didn't like his Cactus Jack Character. Dude Love was ok. I loved the Mankind character. I just considered them all the same person when I made my list or Mankind might have been high. I could see them being counted as 3 different people.
1. Ric Flair
2. HBK
3. Stone Cold
4. The Rock
5. Jericho
6. Vince Mcmahon
Right now
1. AJ Syles(not much on the mic but great wrestler)
2. Jericho
3. Orton
4. Edge
5. Mr Anderson
6. Aybss
All Time:

5. Magnum TA
4. Kerry Von Erich
3. Rick Steamboat
2. Ric Flair
1. Hmmm, you figure it out.....

Honorable mention:
Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Austin Idol, Steve Austin, Brian Pillman, Too Cold Scorpio, Jushin Thunder Liger, Owen Hart, Masked Superstar, Andre the Giant, The Rock

Saddens me to say, but 5 years ago, Chris Benoit would have been in my top 5.
Tag Teams:

5. Hollywood Blonds - Pillman & Austin
4. Fabulous Freebird
3. Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard
2. Hardy Boys
1. Road Warriors

Honorable Mention:

Edge & Christian, Hart Foundation, Motor City Machine Guns, Demolition, Rocky Johnson & Tony Atlas, Afa & Sika - the Samoans, Midnight Express (Lane & Eaton - though I did like Condrey & Eaton), Dudley Boys, Too Cold Scorpio & Buff Bagwell, Sandman & Tommy Dreamer, Rock-n-Sock Connection, Manny Fernandez & Paul Jones, Rock-n-Roll Express......Any combination of the Von Erich's

Bonus for anyone out there, anyone remember the Mulkey brothers????
Stardust Wrote:Tag Teams:

5. Hollywood Blonds - Pillman & Austin
4. Fabulous Freebird
3. Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard
2. Hardy Boys
1. Road Warriors

Honorable Mention:

Edge & Christian, Hart Foundation, Motor City Machine Guns, Demolition, Rocky Johnson & Tony Atlas, Afa & Sika - the Samoans, Midnight Express (Lane & Eaton - though I did like Condrey & Eaton), Dudley Boys, Too Cold Scorpio & Buff Bagwell, Sandman & Tommy Dreamer, Rock-n-Sock Connection, Manny Fernandez & Paul Jones, Rock-n-Roll Express......Any combination of the Von Erich's

Bonus for anyone out there, anyone remember the Mulkey brothers????

In 1987 Mulkey Mania (Bill and Randy) swept their way into the Crockett Cup by beating the Gladiators but were upset in the tourney. lol

One of my all time favorite tag teams was Playboy Buddy Rose (weighing in at 217 pounds not 271 pounds) and Doug Summers.
Stardust Wrote:All Time:

5. Magnum TA
4. Kerry Von Erich
3. Rick Steamboat
2. Ric Flair

Honorable mention:
Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Austin Idol, Steve Austin, Brian Pillman, Too Cold Scorpio, Jushin Thunder Liger, Owen Hart, Masked Superstar, Andre the Giant, The Rock

Didn't you love Tully's interview after his First Blood Match at the 1986 Starcade with Dusty. I always liked NWA better than WWF. By the way, you forgot to include Tully on you list.
Another wrestler who was one of my all time favorites was the Warlord. I saw him wrestle in Huntington WV when he was first breaking into the NWA and using Deep Purple's Perfect Strangers as his intro music. He had more muscle mass than either Hawk or Animal of the Road Warriors.
All Time
1. Hulk Hogan
2. Stone Cold
3. The Rock
4. The Undertaker
5. Ultimate Warrior

Active
1. The Undertaker
2. Chris Jericho
3. Kane
4. Santino Morella
5. HHH
All-Time

Steve Austin
The Rock
Mankind
Sting
Lex Luger

Active

John Cena
Undertaker
Triple H
Randy Orton
Kane
Stardust Wrote:All Time:

5. Magnum TA
4. Kerry Von Erich
3. Rick Steamboat
2. Ric Flair

Honorable mention:

Thats a great list..and I will agree with you on Chris Benoit. I would have put him in my top five somewhere too. I also like the Magnum TA and Von Erich additions too, and Ricky Steamboat could flat out wrestle, but he was "too much of the good guy" for me, lol..Its a shame about the Von Erichs. Just about all of them battled drugs and depression, and most of them killed themselves rather young..also, true story; About 27 or 28 years ago, I met Tommy "Wildfire" Rich at the old Phillips 66 in Jenkins. I was in line to pay for my food, and saw this blonde haired guy in a Ferrari pull up. He pumped his gas, came in and was in line to pay. I had just watched the show that night, but even an 8 year old could recognize who that was. So I went up to him and asked him for his autograph, and I didnt have anything for him to write on. He got out a dollar bill, and signed it, and gave it to me. Super nice guy..
Aslan Wrote:1. Ric Flair
2. HBK
3. Stone Cold
4. The Rock
5. Jericho
6. Vince Mcmahon
Right now
1. AJ Syles(not much on the mic but great wrestler)
2. Jericho
3. Orton
4. Edge
5. Mr Anderson
6. Aybss

Why?!?!?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Thats a great list..and I will agree with you on Chris Benoit. I would have put him in my top five somewhere too. I also like the Magnum TA and Von Erich additions too, and Ricky Steamboat could flat out wrestle, but he was "too much of the good guy" for me, lol..Its a shame about the Von Erichs. Just about all of them battled drugs and depression, and most of them killed themselves rather young..also, true story; About 27 or 28 years ago, I met Tommy "Wildfire" Rich at the old Phillips 66 in Jenkins. I was in line to pay for my food, and saw this blonde haired guy in a Ferrari pull up. He pumped his gas, came in and was in line to pay. I had just watched the show that night, but even an 8 year old could recognize who that was. So I went up to him and asked him for his autograph, and I didnt have anything for him to write on. He got out a dollar bill, and signed it, and gave it to me. Super nice guy..

What an awesome story :Thumbs:
Westside Wrote:Another wrestler who was one of my all time favorites was the Warlord. I saw him wrestle in Huntington WV when he was first breaking into the NWA and using Deep Purple's Perfect Strangers as his intro music. He had more muscle mass than either Hawk or Animal of the Road Warriors.

The Warlord and Barbarian may have been the biggest tag-team ever!
Ballers Wrote:Why?!?!?

cuz
Aslan Wrote:cuz

hahaha, he can't wrestle. He's 80.
Ballers Wrote:hahaha, he can't wrestle. He's 80.

He's one of the best bad guys.
Westside Wrote:Didn't you love Tully's interview after his First Blood Match at the 1986 Starcade with Dusty. I always liked NWA better than WWF. By the way, you forgot to include Tully on you list.

Honestly, I could have hundreds on my list. Tully was one of the greatest workers of all time. Other guys in his category that just never get considered in the "All-Time" greats, but guys who could wrestle a 5 star match with a broom handle:

Gentleman Chris Adams
Exotic Adrian Street
Adrian Adonis
Curt Henning
Eddie Guerrero
Sabu
Steve Dr. Death Williams
Scott Hall (when he was Razor Ramon)

Then you have guys that got fame, that were worse workers than a broomstick:

Ultimate Warrior
Honkey Tonk Man
Lex Luger
Earthquake
Scott Hall (After he drank himself to oblivion)
Stardust Wrote:Honestly, I could have hundreds on my list. Tully was one of the greatest workers of all time. Other guys in his category that just never get considered in the "All-Time" greats, but guys who could wrestle a 5 star match with a broom handle:

Gentleman Chris Adams
Exotic Adrian Street
Adrian Adonis
Curt Henning
Eddie Guerrero
Sabu
Steve Dr. Death Williams
Scott Hall (when he was Razor Ramon)

Then you have guys that got fame, that were worse workers than a broomstick:

Ultimate Warrior
Honkey Tonk Man
Lex Luger
Earthquake
Scott Hall (After he drank himself to oblivion)

:Thumbs:
Pages: 1 2