Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KY BCI Basketball Boys/Girls "Hot August Challenge"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky BCI Basketball Boys/Girls "Hot August Challenge"

August 7-8, 2010

Age/Grade Divisions: 9u-17u/3rd-11th
Entry Fee: $150
Games: 3 Minimum
Further info: [email]kentuckyBCIbasketball@msn.com[/email]
Phone: (606) 631-4555 or (606) 422-9404
Fax: (606) 631-1014
What teams are playing?
Dorton is interested if there are quite a few teams in it.
I don't have anything to do with the tournament. You can contact David Clevenger using the information I posted above. I just like trying to help get the word out. I was going to post EKBA Tournament, but someone beat me to it.
I also like keeping up with all the teams and where they are playing. I did email Mr. Clevenger and if you are interested in the middle school girls division he said they have had a lot of interest, but didn't give a specific number of teams.
mtguru Wrote:I don't have anything to do with the tournament. You can contact David Clevenger using the information I posted above. I just like trying to help get the word out. I was going to post EKBA Tournament, but someone beat me to it.

I didn't realize it was in Lexington. I was talking about playing in the one at Knott County. I have talked to Dave Clevinger about entering the one at Knott County the weekend of the 20th.
OK, best of luck to you and your team on August 20th. The Sportsplex is a very nice facility and I'm glad the players have a place like that to play at in the Mountains.