Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coach Brown at JCHs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody no Coach **** Brown at JCHS. Where did he come from.
Just found out he's a walk on and they can't get him to walk off!
Which JCHS?
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
evil eye Wrote:does anybody no coach **** brown at jchs. Where did he come from.

why?
Well they just pushed him over on the freshman squad.That will make a lot of people and players happy!!!!!! Next step waterboy.
I'm assuming you are saying **** as in Richard Brown. If it's the same one I know he played for JC in the early to mid 90's. If I were the betting kind you wouldn't have to look too far to find him if you are wanting to get to know him.
The Blue Blur Wrote:I'm assuming you are saying **** as in Richard Brown. If it's the same one I know he played for JC in the early to mid 90's. If I were the betting kind you wouldn't have to look too far to find him if you are wanting to get to know him.
If that's the same guy I know then I would say that a fair assumption has been made by the Blur. You know, it's always better to EB(Eye Ball) rather than PM someone.
They have quite a few new faces this year. Are you sure which coach you are talking about?