Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madden 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Madden 11 demo has been released for download.
You guys should check it out, it's pretty sweet.
Let me know what you think.
I got the complete game today and havent stopped playing. Already got T.O moved to the Bengals, and loving it.
They've taken away the sprint button this year and focusing more on leans, jukes, trucking, etc. Everyone always runs at full speed. Im still playing with the moves but so far I like it.
csabo17 Wrote:I got the complete game today and havent stopped playing. Already got T.O moved to the Bengals, and loving it.
They've taken away the sprint button this year and focusing more on leans, jukes, trucking, etc. Everyone always runs at full speed. Im still playing with the moves but so far I like it.

How did you manage that?
Modded X-box?
Yes
csabo17 Wrote:I got the complete game today and havent stopped playing. Already got T.O moved to the Bengals, and loving it.

They took the sprint button off NCAA too.
yeah ncaa has a MUCH faster game play then madden.
i was thinking about getting madden but i heard much better reviews about NCAA. which should i get? (I like both franchises equally)
I personally like Madden better.
[quote=Aldana]i was thinking about getting madden but i heard much better reviews about NCAA. which should i get? (I like both franchises equally)[/QUOTE/]

If it was me, I would definitely get NCAA. I got Madden a couple days back. And I played it for like 10 minutes. And shut it off. Personal this is the worst Madden I have ever played before. But that's just my opinion.
One of the best Maddens ever.
What exactly is Ultimate Team?
I agree, I enjoy this years madden more so than any other.
Ultimate team is playing up to 3 on 3 i believe. You control certain groups of players. Like Quarterback, linebackers, Receivers, corners, etc.
Running the wildcat on this game is awful. It's really slow when you you snap the ball. And the lineman are in the backfield before you can even start to run.
I agree about the wildcat, if your lucky you can get a yard or two. Ive had 0 big plays from the formation.
Commando 751 Wrote:I agree about the wildcat, if your lucky you can get a yard or two. Ive had 0 big plays from the formation.

Same here. I don't know what's up.
Anybody want beat at this game add me on ps3
There is no defense on this game whatsoever.

It's impossible to stop a good running back and you can throw with just about anyone on this game.