Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville Team Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Stardust Wrote:What is it you are trying to get to with theVille regarding the link? The Final Fours were removed from the schools records, correct? Maybe I am missing the point of this argument.
He was saying that Cal was the reason the Final Fours had been removed. Last time I checked, Cal has no violations whatsoever. I'm just waiting on a link for him to prove to me that it was Cal's fault those banners got removed.
My bad man, cal is god and could do no wrong. He never breaks the rules or anything. He is just as honest as they come. Just for some reason every time he gets to a final four it gets removed? Cal is just a slime ball and gets around things! You can keep believeing that cal is god and everything but until goes to a final four without it getting removed from the school. Ill keep my opinion
theVILLE Wrote:My bad man, cal is god and could do no wrong. He never breaks the rules or anything. He is just as honest as they come. Just for some reason every time he gets to a final four it gets removed? Cal is just a slime ball and gets around things! You can keep believeing that cal is god and everything but until goes to a final four without it getting removed from the school. Ill keep my opinion

Rick Pitino doesn't cheat on his wife :blabbermo
Wow this lil thread can press a lot of people's buttons.
Ballers Wrote:Rick Pitino doesn't cheat on his wife :blabbermo

Thats off the court! I mean id love to know what paypal cal does off the court? and every other coach in america. Pitino just messed with the wrong ***** and got in trouble. Im 99.9% positive most coaches in america have cheated on there wifes
Pages: 1 2