Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cincinnati Reds Team Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When There Is News About The Cincinnati Reds Post It Here So There Won't Be So Many Threads!
Are the Reds making any deadline moves? I haven't heard anything.
Good idea.. We really needed this.. I attended the game last night(friday vs. Braves). I must say that place was rocking like I haven't seen in awhile... Even though the Reds lost. The robbing of the homerun was worth admission..
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Good idea.. We really needed this.. I attended the game last night(friday vs. Braves). I must say that place was rocking like I haven't seen in awhile... Even though the Reds lost. The robbing of the homerun was worth admission..

I WAS TOO!!!! The catch was a once in a long time thing to see in person!!! I loved it and the only thing that the game didnt have was a Reds win..... But the fireworks, the catch, and the excitement of the game was worth it!! By the way the Reds got back to their winning ways tonight against the Braves winning 5-2.
I agree with the last two posts, I was there too. The place was deff rocking on the Heisey catch.What a great move by Dusty Baker Big Grin. That HR by Votto was great also tying the game I was bout 2 rows back from that one. Great game for sure! Lets take 2/3 today over ATL!!!

Than lets sweep TH32's pirates :thatsfunn
MVP2 Wrote:I agree with the last two posts, I was there too. The place was deff rocking on the Heisey catch.What a great move by Dusty Baker Big Grin. That HR by Votto was great also tying the game I was bout 2 rows back from that one. Great game for sure! Lets take 2/3 today over ATL!!!

Than lets sweep TH32's pirates :thatsfunn

It was indeed fantastic to have Heisey in the game at that point but I have to scream at Dusty's decision to leave Bruce in the previous inning after Votto tied the game up and runner were in scoring position 2nd and 3rd I believe, and Dusty let Bruce (who was struggling something awful that game) say in to try and get the fly ball sacrifice when Heisey was the obvious better situation with the pitcher. Bruce strikes out and then in the top of the following inning Hiesey is put in for Bruce. .....Just a little frustrating but he somewhat redeemed himself yesterday getting the game tied.
2-1 win today and we take 2/3 out of the Braves!
Love it!!! It is an awesome feeling say that we have WON eight straight series'. I can not wait for that Cardinals series at home. WE HAVE TO WIN 2/3!!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Love it!!! It is an awesome feeling say that we have WON eight straight series'. I can not wait for that Cardinals series at home. WE HAVE TO WIN 2/3!!

I sure hope so! Today after the game they said this could be the biggest series in the short history of Great American Ballpark thats if we take care of bussiness in Pitt and Chicago.
MVP2 Wrote:I sure hope so! Today after the game they said this could be the biggest series in the short history of Great American Ballpark thats if we take care of bussiness in Pitt and Chicago.

By far and away, the biggest series I have seen for the Reds in a long long time The Reds need to go 4-2 in these two series. I can not wait to get started.
Sold out all three games of the weekend series. been a long time for that.
^ I know it man!! I love it. Go back to those days in the early 90s at the riverfront!!
And we take game 1 @ Pitt. 4-0. Woods pitched a great game! 7th shutout of the year for the Redlegs!
^ Shoot I am sorry!!! I guess I should have put my post in this one.