Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE's Nexus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who's Behind Nexus?

the more i think about it the more i think that HHH is, Cena is trying to take them down and triple h is wanting to turn heel. i did read that Triple H will be out past summerslam so i don't think Nexus will be ended at Summerslam!

SD what is your input on this?
I think its gonna be Triple H. He has been wanting to turn heel really badly for years. This would be the perfect spot to do it.
The reason why I like Cena as the ring-leader is to give him a push as a heel. They have tried to turn him over the past three years, but the Fans never bought into it. I think that this could be a way to make it happen. Heels are who draws money, with the Face being the guy that everyone beleives will save the day.

It's all going to depend on how successful they are in turning Orton into a face. Right now, I do not see a face that can carry the company. Who in this line-up could carry the entire organization? HHH, possibly. Orton, not likely. Edge, no way-was not able to do it in the past.
Stardust Wrote:The reason why I like Cena as the ring-leader is to give him a push as a heel. They have tried to turn him over the past three years, but the Fans never bought into it. I think that this could be a way to make it happen. Heels are who draws money, with the Face being the guy that everyone beleives will save the day.

It's all going to depend on how successful they are in turning Orton into a face. Right now, I do not see a face that can carry the company. Who in this line-up could carry the entire organization? HHH, possibly. Orton, not likely. Edge, no way-was not able to do it in the past.

i wish they would have put Orton on Cena's Team AT Summerslam.

i really don't think Cena's Team has A Chance At Beating Nexus
Strikeout King Wrote:i wish they would have put Orton on Cena's Team AT Summerslam.

i really don't think Cena's Team has A Chance At Beating Nexus

Why
Stardust Wrote:Why

there not on the same page which that can change by the time summerslam gets here, and if Triple H is the mastermind behind Nexus (which i think he is) then it won't be over til He Comes Back when ever that maybe i can say this i will try my best to watch summerslam. Triple H Good and Bad will still be my 2nd Favorite Wrestler Right Behind Stone Cold.

1 - Stone Cold

2 - Triple H

3 - Randy Orton

4 - Goldberg

5 - The Undertaker
Triple H is my all-time favorite. The Rock and Stone Cold definantly 2 and 3. Right now I hate Nexus, If its Triple H pulling the strings though, lol just to be faithful I will back then up. I hate Cena once again. Heel or Face though, Triple H is the man. And I feel like someone else from wwe past is behind Nexus, im just not sure who. Perhaps the future GM?
^ Maybe someone who hates Bret Hart, since he has a play in this?
Randy Orton is behind Nexus.. I'm telling you all.. It's a conspiracy Smile
Vince McMahon!
Stardust Wrote:^ Maybe someone who hates Bret Hart, since he has a play in this?

Possibly.
Does anyone think that one of the members of team Raw is behind The Nexus? And then at the elimination tag match at SummerSlam will turn on his team and aid Nexus in there victory??
K_Mac Wrote:Does anyone think that one of the members of team Raw is behind The Nexus? And then at the elimination tag match at SummerSlam will turn on his team and aid Nexus in there victory??

Cena
Stardust Wrote:Cena

That would work perfectly concidering I already hate Cena. I was thinking Edge or Jericho is possible too.
I believe it is a swerve with Jericho as an antagonist to Cena, making it look like Jericho is the outcast. It will come out that Jericho was the company guy and Cena was the mole.
I'd love to see Cena turn heel but no matter what he does, the fan loves him so it's going to be hard to do. I've also heard that H wants to turn heel but he's going to be out a while, maybe the rest of the year.
Aslan Wrote:I'd love to see Cena turn heel but no matter what he does, the fan loves him so it's going to be hard to do. I've also heard that H wants to turn heel but he's going to be out a while, maybe the rest of the year.

Thats sad to hear. Without The Game I really don't care if I watch it or not.