Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals Made T.O. An Offer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/TO...9864a31148

Mike Brown made T.O. an offer and now they're just waiitng on him. Couldn't come at a better time because Antonio Bryant apparantly has bone-on-bone issues in his knee.

I've always hated how arrogant T.O. was, but he knows his time for a ring is running out so he needs to come in and just play ball.

Our offense will be unreal with T.O.
Nice!!!

I love your avatar...
vundy33 Wrote:Nice!!!

I love your avatar...
Thank you, sir :rockon:

I'm so pumped about T.O.!!!!!!!!!!!
BFritz Wrote:Thank you, sir :rockon:

I'm so pumped about T.O.!!!!!!!!!!!

can't Stand The Steelers or Patriots! love my Texans though.
i believe this will end up biting cincy in the butt
I seriously doubt T.O. will pass up this offer. Not many teams in the NFL will take him, but I think if he can keep his head on straight in Cincy, he'll become a good receiver for the Bengals.
This has potential to be good and needless to say, it can be bad as well. We will see how the team meshes and how the chemistry will be.
I think if he gets out of line Chad or Carson will square his *** away real quick...

He's not as good as he used to be, he doesn't have his skill to hide behind.
This will make Cincy better. They do not other than Ocho have a good receiving threat.
If it was not for Bryant's continued knee problems, the Bengals would have stuck to their guns when back in March the had zero interest in TO. Now, they reay have no choice.
We need TO in New England!!!
and God doesn't hate the Pats lol
Owens, while he is getting older, makes the Bengals a very potent offensive machine. Balanced offensive attack, Cincy looks poised to make a serious AFC run, barring injury of course.
TO comes in as the #3 receiver and will line up in the slot when doubling up. All this changes if Bryant is not healthy.

If the Bengals win, there will be harmony. If they are not winning, this has a chance to be the "Towering Inferno".