Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ben-Gals swimsuit show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stardust Wrote:http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll...s=Itemnr=5

The redhead in the black bikini is Sarah Gilliam. She is a Whitesburg, Ky native and is a graduate of Letcher County Central and was a member of the Cougar dance team. I coached her in softball little league all-stars and I also work with her mother.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:The redhead in the black bikini is Sarah Gilliam. She is a Whitesburg, Ky native and is a graduate of Letcher County Central and was a member of the Cougar dance team. I coached her in softball little league all-stars and I also work with her mother.

I knew that!! Wow, it is a small world! lol
OrangenowBlue Wrote:The redhead in the black bikini is Sarah Gilliam. She is a Whitesburg, Ky native and is a graduate of Letcher County Central and was a member of the Cougar dance team. I coached her in softball little league all-stars and I also work with her mother.

Wow, thankfully she recovered and was able to advance on to something possitive :biggrin: JK
Stardust Wrote:Wow, thankfully she recovered and was able to advance on to something possitive :biggrin: JK

LOL. That is a good one.
Okay, so maybe I take back my "I hate everything about the Bengals" statement(s) Big Grin
Pic #10, 12, and 17 is good stuff.. I could look at this all day.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Okay, so maybe I take back my "I hate everything about the Bengals" statement(s) Big Grin

:lmao: