Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rumor: Zeke Pike receives offer from Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
from NKYSPORTSBLOGhttp: http://twitter.com/nkysportsblog

Sources telling me Zeke Pike has been offered by Urban Meyer and Florida
WOW this from a kid that didnt even have huge stats from last season.
I'll believe it when I actually see some proof...if it's true though, congrats to the kid. Anyone know what he's rated?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:WOW this from a kid that didnt even have huge stats from last season.
didn't play QB last year. Based on camps and the fact he's an athlete. Good luck Zeke
vundy33 Wrote:I'll believe it when I actually see some proof...if it's true though, congrats to the kid. Anyone know what he's rated?

He already holds offers from Alabama and Auburn so a Florida offer doesn't seem that surprising at this point.
BaseballIsLife Wrote:He already holds offers from Alabama and Auburn so a Florida offer doesn't seem that surprising at this point.

Whoa...didn't know that. This is definitely for real then. Congrats to this kid!
Congrats to the young man. I wonder how this might get affected due to the impending NCAA investigations in to several top tier SEC schools.
Kid hasn't even played a snap of varsity football behind center and he already has offers from some of the top programs in the country.

Congrats Zeke!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Kid hasn't even played a snap of varsity football behind center and he already has offers from some of the top programs in the country.

Congrats Zeke!

That is just crazy and how does things happen like that without ever being seen in a real game scenario.
Alabama, Auburn and Florida. This kid has offers from the last two national champions. He's fixing to be one of the top qb's in the nation
The kid is traveling to numerous camps across the country, I hope he has skymiles because he has lived out of a suitcase this summer He blew them away at Friday Night Lights the big Florida camp that invites the best of the best to their campus for workouts. He has a great pedigree and is built for Div 1 QB. Good Luck to Zeke.
qryche11 Wrote:The kid is traveling to numerous camps across the country, I hope he has skymiles because he has lived out of a suitcase this summer He blew them away at Friday Night Lights the big Florida camp that invites the best of the best to their campus for workouts. He has a great pedigree and is built for Div 1 QB. Good Luck to Zeke.

:Thumbs: Very true. Mark has made many tough decisions for Zeke's benefit that many questioned, but it certainly appears to be paying dividends now.
Holding him back was a great move on Mark's part because it gives him an extra year to shine. You never know when kids will grow physically or mentally and in his case he now has 2 yrs of Varsity ball and two summers of high profile camps to rake in the offers.
what school does he go to
rebel 4 life Wrote:what school does he go to
Dixie Heights High School
Congratulations to the kid. I hope he shows the state(and world) what he is made of this season.
qryche11 Wrote:Holding him back was a great move on Mark's part because it gives him an extra year to shine. You never know when kids will grow physically or mentally and in his case he now has 2 yrs of Varsity ball and two summers of high profile camps to rake in the offers.

:Thumbs: yep, dead on
bac2369 Wrote:That is just crazy and how does things happen like that without ever being seen in a real game scenario.

He has been the benefactor of a great deal of inaccurate reporting. He often gets Junior Varsity Stats reported as being Varsity Stats.

The following link is one of many.

http://www.maxpreps.com/list/leaderboard...year=-All-
wheres this kid from anyway?
09Dores Wrote:wheres this kid from anyway?

First of all he's been the beneficiary not the benefactor. :igiveup: He is from Dixie High School. He is a good player, but some of these reports, particularly about numbers haven't been accurate.
These are all the schools he already has offers from: Alabama, Auburn, Boston College, Cincinnati, Eastern Illinois, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisville, Northern Illinois,Ohio, Oklahoma State, Purdue, Tennessee, Texas A&M, and Toledo