Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anyone know what is going on with Knott County coaching staff?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just heard a rumor that they may be changing coaches. The truth finally came out about the assistant coaches baby! A lot of the parents are very unhappy with what is going on.
Wall4president Wrote:Just heard a rumor that they may be changing coaches. The truth finally came out about the assistant coaches baby! A lot of the parents are very unhappy with what is going on.

I don't think this is the right place for this.
Mr. Amburgey's personal life is his and I will say nothing about what he has or hasn't done. I have heard rumors about him for some time. There was also a rumor about the young guy that was his assistant. The only thing I know about him is that he is no longer an assistant coach. With all the controversy surrounding the staff, I do believe, for the sake of the girls and the team, Mr. Amburgey should resign.
Regardless if this the truth or not, this thread needs to be closed. Wall4Pres needs to stick to topix. If you want to talk about rumors about coaches personal lives, you could right a book concerning current and former coaches in many counties, especially Perry.
Have heard from a couple people that he has resigned, can't say I blame him, but nothing has been confirmed through tv or papers, does anyone know for sure. I wish him the best in whatever happens.