Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wwe 07/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
rKo is the #1 contender for the title at SummerSlam. He beat Chris J. and Edge in a triple threat. rKo'd both at the end and pinned Edge, it was quite a match!
I expected HHH be be Cena's last team member to challenge NXS.
Stardust Wrote:I expected HHH be be Cena's last team member to challenge NXS.

I think they are going to bring HHH back as the guy who has been behind the Nexus group at summerslam
Great Raw, love where Orton is getting a shot at the title. I hate Cena, really hope NXT wins at summerslam but I know thats not likely. And boo Brett Hart!
CardinalAlum Wrote:I think they are going to bring HHH back as the guy who has been behind the Nexus group at summerslam

HHH is out past summerslam. they were talking about John Cena being behind Nexus from what i read
Strikeout King Wrote:HHH is out past summerslam. they were talking about John Cena being behind Nexus from what i read

John Cena behind it? I hope so, tired of him being the good guy.
Ballers Wrote:John Cena behind it? I hope so, tired of him being the good guy.

they don't say its Cena but since HHH is out past summerslam i believe it will be Cena

"WWE is toying with the idea of turning a top Superstar heel and have them be the person behind The Nexus angle. Current creative plans call for the top WWE star to be revealed in the fairly near future. The main people being pitched for a heel turn are Triple H and believe it or not, John Cena.

Cena turning heel would be a risk because of his popularity with kids and everything else, including merchandise. It also appears unlikely after Money in the Bank that he is turning heel. It’s almost confirmed now but never say never.

Triple H has wanted to turn heel for a few years now but with injuries to him and his co-workers, they haven’t had the right time to turn him. This appears fairly likely but nothing is confirmed. WWE doesn’t have long-term Nexus storylines in place yet. They are going on a week to week basis these days."

http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-news/...anned.html
I love the crews they bring in the business, only bad part is they never stick around long.