Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Donations For 15thRegionSlamaBamma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As all of you may know our region was devastated by a series of flooding the other night. A friend of mine, on and off the website has endured a great loss while losing more than just his home. He was our most grateful donor when kyndra was in need. As usual we here on bluegrassrivals do what we can to help one another. So i have decided to start a donation for 15th and help them in anyway i can.

I donated all i could for now.

For anyone wanting to donate that dont have paypal just send me a message and ill give you my home address. Ty.

Double Post? Sorry.
send me your address and I;ll send a check
NYY10 Wrote:send me your address and I;ll send a check

same here
Include me.
Thank you everyone who has donated thus far and to future donors. Just an update I will be catching a flight here in a few hours to Lex. FEMA still has not showed up to our house. The house is beginning to swell so pray it stops that. I will keep you all updated as much as possible, it may be a couple days since I have the funreal and all. If I dont talk to you all for a few days have a few good ones.
Benchwarmer Wrote:same here

Westside Wrote:Include me.

NYY10 Wrote:send me your address and I;ll send a check

Done.

Just write josh or donation or something on the envelope.
PM me your addy... I don't have your address... I'll send you a check too....

Slamabama.... anything clothes wise, if I've got the sizes you need here, I'll be glad to help out with that as well.... Just let me know!!
PHS, as far as I go basically all of my clothes were in DC with me so I am fine. My dad is fairly good as well I think. I will check and let you know something.

Update: So today I finally got in to Pikeville and got to see my house and was amazed. Literally how it looked when I left has completly altered. There is no fence any longer. Literally everything except our beds and kitchen table are ruined. Luckily thus far the floor has not swelled however, the same can not be said for the walls. My car is trashed, Utility house and heating and cooling system are trashed. Looks like it will take us some time but we will move on, be strong and we have alot of support from others. Yesterday, over 30 people showed up at our house. Moved everything out and tore up all the carpet in the house and gave fans to get some ventelation in the house. Coach Mac from Pikeville High sent his football team today to help our neighbors and will be at my house on either Friday or Saturday.

The visitation tonight I would say at least 100 people showed up tonight to show their support for our family. I was slightly overwhelmed at first there was just the family and then slowly more people came and eventually for 3 hours the line was all the way outside. All of my former coaches, faculty from Pike Central it was truly a moment I will forever embrace, just to see the support for my family and hearing the stories of how my grandmother changed so many lifes. As she would say though she now has her new lungs and eyes and is in peace.