Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE Money In The Bank PPV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kane wins the smackdown mitb match

Alicia Fox retains her title

The Hart Dynasty retains the Tag Titles

Rey beats Swagger to retain the the WHC then jak beats him down and kane comes out and beats swagger into the back. Rey is laying in the ring with a hurt ankle then Kanes music hits and Kane cashes in his money in the bank contract and wins The World Heavyweight Championship.
CardinalAlum Wrote:Kane wins the smackdown mitb match

Alicia Fox retains her title

The Hart Dynasty retains the Tag Titles

Rey beats Swagger to retain the the WHC then jak beats him down and kane comes out and beats swagger into the back. Rey is laying in the ring with a hurt ankle then Kanes music hits and Kane cashes in his money in the bank contract and wins The World Heavyweight Championship.

Awesome! now Undertaker will probably take it away from Kane
The Miz wins the Raw MITB
Women's Champion:

Layla defeated Kelly Kelly

Divas Champion:

Alicia Fox defeated Eve

Unified Tag Team Champions:

The Heart Dynasty defeated The Uso

Smackdown Money In The Bank:

Winner: Kane

World Heavyweight Championship:

Rey Mysterio defeated Jack Swagger - Kane cashes Money In The Bank and Defeats Rey Mysterio

New Champion - Kane

Raw Money In The Bank:

Winner: The Miz

WWE Championship (Steel Cage)

Sheamus defeats John Cena (Thanks To The Nexus)
Most random ppv ever. I would have never guessed Kane winning money in the bank, cashing it in, winning the world title, and the Miz winning the money in the bank as well. It was very entertaining, seems like nobody I want to win, actually wins in ppv haha. I was for Drew in Smackdown, and Orton in Raw, but I'd been ok with Edge or Jericho winning too.
I'm soooo happy Mysterio lost his title and Sheamas defended his.
I like Kane, glad to see him have the belt for a little while anyway. And very thankful Cena lost, i cant stand him.
K_Mac Wrote:I like Kane, glad to see him have the belt for a little while anyway. And very thankful Cena lost, i cant stand him.

Kane is just a transition champ. Always has been. I'd like to them develop a storyline with him, but unfortunately, he won't even get the honor of losing on a PPV, but will lose it on a free television broadcast
Stardust Wrote:Kane is just a transition champ. Always has been. I'd like to them develop a storyline with him, but unfortunately, he won't even get the honor of losing on a PPV, but will lose it on a free television broadcast

Yea thats pretty sad IMO. I always liked Kane, They could use him in a much bigger story line and I think it would work very well. Him and Undertaker use to have some good ones.
K_Mac Wrote:Yea thats pretty sad IMO. I always liked Kane, They could use him in a much bigger story line and I think it would work very well. Him and Undertaker use to have some good ones.

:Thumbs: Both of these big guys are worn down with injuries, but wow, I'd love to see them rekindle some of the battles that they used to have. Maybe the best "Big-Men" battles in history.
I hate Jack Swagger.. I am glad he is not champ thank god.
Ballers Wrote:I hate Jack Swagger.. I am glad he is not champ thank god.

you and me both :Thumbs: i just wonder when they are gonna reveal what happened to the undertaker?
Stardust Wrote::Thumbs: Both of these big guys are worn down with injuries, but wow, I'd love to see them rekindle some of the battles that they used to have. Maybe the best "Big-Men" battles in history.

I would like to see the inferno match again I thought that was their best match.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:I would like to see the inferno match again I thought that was their best match.

It was good until you watched Kane climb under the ring, come out with an obviously fake arm, and then get thrown into the fire :biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:It was good until you watched Kane climb under the ring, come out with an obviously fake arm, and then get thrown into the fire :biggrin:

I just barely remember the match I didn't know that happened.
Stardust Wrote::Thumbs: Both of these big guys are worn down with injuries, but wow, I'd love to see them rekindle some of the battles that they used to have. Maybe the best "Big-Men" battles in history.

I agree
Ballers Wrote:I hate Jack Swagger.. I am glad he is not champ thank god.

What?! He's the All American, American, American! I love the guy, I think he's hilarious. When he talks about his dad, it kills me haha.
Aslan Wrote:What?! He's the All American, American, American! I love the guy, I think he's hilarious. When he talks about his dad, it kills me haha.

When Kane chokeslammed his dad. I swear, I laughed for 10 minutes after that.
The last Smackdown was great. Swaggers vows to breaks Rey's legs and throw him in the Gulf of Mexico. Swagger drags him out there and of course it backfires on him. Then Rey is walking off and Kane comes out of nowhere, choke slams him into the river. Pretty funny stuff.