Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County @ Bourbon County 8/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Estill County:

Last Year: 7-5, 2nd RD State Playoffs

Lost 5 Players: 3 TE, 2 Linemen

Return: QB, RB's, OL, DL

Bourbon County:

Last Year: 5-6, 1st RD State Playoffs

Lost 9 Players: 2 RB (Nick Rogers # 2 & Taylor Barnes # 7), 2 TE, 5 Linemen

Return: QB & Others

I Say Estill Wins By 2+ TD's

Thoughts/Predictions?
This thread needs to be deleted. Its to early to start a poll. Its over a month before the game is ever played. Should be some a rule on how early you can start a poll thread on a game. Two weeks tops would be plenty of time.
MR. NOBODY Wrote:This thread needs to be deleted. Its to early to start a poll. Its over a month before the game is ever played. Should be some a rule on how early you can start a poll thread on a game. Two weeks tops would be plenty of time.

its funny how you posted this in the Bourbon/Estill thread when they are other Game Threads that are the exact same, so why say anything about this thread, when they are others the same way?
Strikeout King Wrote:its funny how you posted this in the Bourbon/Estill thread when they are other Game Threads that are the exact same, so why say anything about this thread, when they are others the same way?

This one was at the top fool so it was seen first. If you looked at what i put it meant all. not just this one.:Thumbs:
Though no one has any clue where these schools are at right now talentwise, it is allowed to post game prediction threads. IMO, I'd rather wait and see how teams do in scrimmages before making these threads, but it is allowed.
Stardust Wrote:Though no one has any clue where these schools are at right now talentwise, it is allowed to post game prediction threads. IMO, I'd rather wait and see how teams do in scrimmages before making these threads, but it is allowed.

Estill leaves for Camp in a couple weeks!
MR. NOBODY Wrote:This one was at the top fool so it was seen first. If you looked at what i put it meant all. not just this one.:Thumbs:

you put "this thread needs to be deleted, its way too early to start posting game threads" i agree it is early but why are other people doing it?
Strikeout King Wrote:Estill leaves for Camp in a couple weeks!

????
Strikeout King Wrote:you put "this thread needs to be deleted, its way too early to start posting game threads" i agree it is early but why are other people doing it?

Why do what other people do?
MR. NOBODY Wrote:[/B]

Why do what other people do?

to people's thoughts and predictions instead of waiting up to the last minute when this 1st page will be loaded in game threads
Strikeout King Wrote:to people's thoughts and predictions instead of waiting up to the last minute when this 1st page will be loaded in game threads

But what are you going to base a prediction on when teams have just not put pads on?
Stardust Wrote:But what are you going to base a prediction on when teams have just not put pads on?

there practicing Two-A-Days Right Now, wether that's with Pads or not i don't know i'm not out there yet.

why are other poeple posting prediction threads?
Strikeout King Wrote:there practicing Two-A-Days Right Now, wether that's with Pads or not i don't know i'm not out there yet.

why are other poeple posting prediction threads?

Like I said, why worry what other people do. You must have an interesting life to sit and watch what other people post so you can.:eyeroll:
MR. NOBODY Wrote:Like I said, why worry what other people do. You must have an interesting life to sit and watch what other people post so you can.:eyeroll:

No, for your information it was awhile after the other game threads where made before i made this one! you must have no life when you talk about teams and when you talk about teams your talking about the players and coaches and etc. etc. are you really here to run down this team, the players, coaches and community? bc that's what it looks like to me.
Strikeout King Wrote:No, for your information it was awhile after the other game threads where made before i made this one! you must have no life when you talk about teams and when you talk about teams your talking about the players and coaches and etc. etc. are you really here to run down this team, the players, coaches and community? bc that's what it looks like to me.

Have you once ever heard me say anything about either of these schools, players or coaches. NO! Yuo are just takeing this thing out of context here. All I was talking about was making polls of games 1 month early. Chill Out:moon: And I mean chill out cause you realy dont know who you are talking to and I dont mean that like I wanna whip you.:Thumbs:
MR. NOBODY Wrote:Have you once ever heard me say anything about either of these schools, players or coaches. NO! Yuo are just takeing this thing out of context here. All I was talking about was making polls of games 1 month early. Chill Out:moon: And I mean chill out cause you realy dont know who you are talking to and I dont mean that like I wanna whip you.:Thumbs:

everytime there is a Estill thread made wether its in Football or Basketball you always have stuff to say and its always negative toward Estill. i don't know if your trying to get under there skin or anything. like when Estill was looking for a new basketball coach all i asked you was who were some of the candidates and all you kept saying is that you couldn't tell, what's not to tell about who the candidates where? if it was the other way around and i knew who the candidates where i'm pretty sure you would have been asking me. nothing taken seriously just trying to figure out why you say stuff about Estill in game threads, sure its early to post predictions threads but not only does other people post i think it kinda helps get the season started!
let take a chill pill everybody if i take a pre season guess i would say estill but you can never be for sure how bourbon will turn out for all we know bourbon can be a powerhouse
Why is there such virulent criticism of this post when an identical one (A poll) involving other schools is being replied to?

It's early, and a lot can happen between now and then. But if ya wanna poll a month ahead, I guess you can poll away. The Estill folks seem fired up about what they hope is a good year. Good luck.
ttt
MR. NOBODY Wrote:ttt

i will take estill by 21
Estill
MR. NOBODY Wrote:This one was at the top fool so it was seen first. If you looked at what i put it meant all. not just this one.:Thumbs:

I see no reason for name calling...fool really.:ChairHit:
Estill should roll. They are picked to be the Regional favorite on another site. I hope that Somerset can stay on the field with the Engineers. After all, the Briar Jumpers only beat the Engineers by the smallest of margins in the playoffs last year, 63-14.
Norm Peterson Wrote:Estill should roll. They are picked to be the Regional favorite on another site. I hope that Somerset can stay on the field with the Engineers. After all, the Briar Jumpers only beat the Engineers by the smallest of margins in the playoffs last year, 63-14.

Guess we know who the smart guy is!
I will take Bourbon.
I like Estill Co. in this one.
William Muney Wrote:I will take Bourbon.

what does bourbon have coming back :please:
Estill 42
Bourbon 18
Norm Peterson Wrote:Estill should roll. They are picked to be the Regional favorite on another site. I hope that Somerset can stay on the field with the Engineers. After all, the Briar Jumpers only beat the Engineers by the smallest of margins in the playoffs last year, 63-14.

Thats a good observation NORM. I havent seen them favored in the region but seen talk about district in some other 3A thread. If I recall Estill was a young team last year with only 5 seniors and only 3 starters returned with those 3 playing both sides of the ball. Somerset I think 16 seniors with well over half of the starters returned. Estill was picked to win 3 maybe 4 games and won 7, I think that was a good season. While Somerset was 1 of the picks to win 3A last year. "I hope that Somerset can stay on the field with the Engineers." Maybe if the Engineers can roll they will have a little fresh rabbit for lunch.:worthy:
Poynter and company too much for the boys from Estill. Bourbon by 14
Pages: 1 2