Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My grandmother who pretty much raised me is now in ICU. During the flood she slipped and hit her head which caused her to have a seizure. My family and I need all the prayers we can get right now we just basically lost our house, 2 cars and potentially my grandmother. HELP!!!!
Will do.
my prays are with u and ur family bud.

Coon Creek is wiped out. they declared it a natural disaster
My grandmother passed away tonight peacefuly for that we can be thankful. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. The next few weeks are going to be challenging. I am flying in the night before the funreal so everyone pray for me to have a safe travel and for my father and the rest of my family. This entire situation has became a shock but we can push through it and have great people around us supporting us. This forum and these people have been so great to so many people no just I and for that I must say thank you. What you all have done for other is amazing such as Keyndra and Tidehoss, your good hearts and compassion never seize to amaze me. Be Blessed and for those of you who have been affected by this flood I am here for you as well.
My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family!
I am very sorry buddy, if theres anything I can do let me know. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
I'll be praying for you and your family, too.
I'm sorry to hear this. I'll be praying for you and your family man.