Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prediction!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Westy, you are my favorite Herdiot. You have the "delusions of grandour" gig down pat.:lmao:

Why don't you use words I can understand? I don't know if you insulted me or complemented me.
Just messin' with ya!!!! If I didn't like you, I would not pick on you.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Just messin' with ya!!!! If I didn't like you, I would not pick on you.

Well we must like each other a lot. lol
PC_You_Know Wrote:Reading this thread brings a thought to my mind. You all are giving the WVU fans heck because they're picking on you after the win over UK this year in basketball.

I wonder how UK fans are going to act towards Tennessee fans once you all finally break the streak in football? You all may want to think about that before you give the WVU basketball fans so much bicker.

I'll tell you how I would act if UK beat Tennessee in football. I would hoot and holler, jump up and down, and scream "THE STREAK IS OVER!!!" until my throat was sore. What I wouldn't do is get on here and say Tennessee is overrated and UK owns the Vols, just because of one win. That would be pretty silly, don't you think?

And there is the whole point of this UK-WVU discussion. The win over UK is being touted by some as evidence that West Virginia is a better basketball team than UK, when the record book says otherwise. When you consider WVU hadn't beaten UK in over 50 years, has never won a national title, and has only been to two Final Fours, one single game does not mean WVU is the better team. What it means is simply that West Virginia was the better team on the floor that night. If the two teams last year had played a 10 game series, I would be willing to bet UK would have won at least 7 of them. But WVU caught the Cats on an off-night, played well themselves, and that was that. It doesn't mean a thing for this season, though.
More Cowbell Wrote:I'll tell you how I would act if UK beat Tennessee in football. I would hoot and holler, jump up and down, and scream "THE STREAK IS OVER!!!" until my throat was sore. What I wouldn't do is get on here and say Tennessee is overrated and UK owns the Vols, just because of one win. That would be pretty silly, don't you think?

And there is the whole point of this UK-WVU discussion. The win over UK is being touted by some as evidence that West Virginia is a better basketball team than UK, when the record book says otherwise. When you consider WVU hadn't beaten UK in over 50 years, has never won a national title, and has only been to two Final Fours, one single game does not mean WVU is the better team. What it means is simply that West Virginia was the better team on the floor that night. If the two teams last year had played a 10 game series, I would be willing to bet UK would have won at least 7 of them. But WVU caught the Cats on an off-night, played well themselves, and that was that. It doesn't mean a thing for this season, though.

Sure don't. Because my PREDICITON is if they meet up this year.. UK dominates them.
More Cowbell Wrote:I'll tell you how I would act if UK beat Tennessee in football. I would hoot and holler, jump up and down, and scream "THE STREAK IS OVER!!!" until my throat was sore. What I wouldn't do is get on here and say Tennessee is overrated and UK owns the Vols, just because of one win. That would be pretty silly, don't you think?

Yes, it would be silly. But do you honestly think that all UK fans are gonna only be excited about it? No. UK fans would rub it in UT's face and tell them how much their team sucks.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Yes, it would be silly. But do you honestly think that all UK fans are gonna only be excited about it? No. UK fans would rub it in UT's face and tell them how much their team sucks.

On that note, if and when Duke and UK play, you better pray to god that Duke wins or trust me.. I will be calling you blowing up your phone and screaming in it as loud as I can how Duke just got beat by the better team.
Ballers Wrote:On that note, if and when Duke and UK play, you better pray to god that Duke wins or trust me.. I will be calling you blowing up your phone and screaming in it as loud as I can how Duke just got beat by the better team.

UK already leads the all time series...so why would it matter to me if UK wins another against Duke?
All time series means jack to me.. That's like you talking about UK's seven titles and me not being alive for most of them blah blah blah
Ballers Wrote:All time series means jack to me.. That's like you talking about UK's seven titles and me not being alive for most of them blah blah blah

As long as it wasn't in the NCAA tournament, it wouldn't bother me much if UK beat Duke.
PC_You_Know Wrote:As long as it wasn't in the NCAA tournament, it wouldn't bother me much if UK beat Duke.

surrrrrrrre it wouldn't PC.
Pages: 1 2