Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 7-on-7 updates from Lawrence Co for Day 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Results for pool play
Lawrence goes 2-0
Lewis 0-2
P-Burg 1-1

Betsy Lane 1-1
Fairview 2-0
Raceland 0-2

Sheldon Clark 2-0
Paintsville 0-2
Ashland JV 1-1

Ashland 1-1
Fleming Co 2-0
Raceland JV 0-2

After a tournament format with all teams playing Ashland defeats Betsy Lane in over time to win day 2.

Thanks to all teams and coaches for attending the first Best of EKY 7 on 7 passing Tourney.. Was a huge success.
congrats Ashland and way to go Bobcats triple overtime, proud of you guys
Dont we have any other info about the tourney?
yes what do you need to know?
Well, by the looks of it, Ashland was the best team there. Who else looked impressive? Just trying to buy some time until season starts.................
Thought Lawrence county had some nice looking kids and fairview did too
Does anyone know what the team records were? I heard that Fleming County was only there Sat. but looked pretty good. They beat Ashland
Ashland was the best team there and they didnt even have Sam Hunter running the show for them.
How did Paintsville do.
Apparently not too hot. They lost to Ashland's JV.
Paintsville didnt win a game. They played numerous j.v. teams and got beat by them. They are really struggling.
how did sheldon clark look both days
I watched most of the games on Friday and from what I saw Sheldon Clark looked pretty good, really athletic. Avery Ray looked awesome out there showing great speed. Cardinals will be fine this year
thanks for the update
sheriff Wrote:Paintsville didnt win a game. They played numerous j.v. teams and got beat by them. They are really struggling.

Dont read to much into to that because the Jv teams that were in it were pretty dang good and was able to play with most Varsity teams.
Yeah, Lawrence County's JV did a good job playing with us.