Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Severe Weather !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There has been reports of Tornado's touching down in Elizabethtown and now Adair County & Nelson is under Tornado Watch. There is reports that another tornado is possibly on the ground in Bardstown....

This line of storms is moving towards Central Kentucky and should arrive in Lexington Metro area within the next hour.

Thoughts and prayers go out to all areas involved
We are having the weirdest weather. Hopefully nothin else happens from these storms.
Everyone be safe!
I just saw this on the news.. I hope it doens't get too bad here or anywhere else
Storm now moving in here in Clark County, it is starting to rain and the sirens are going off all over town.

Here's an updated Doppler image:
WKYT said something about a funnel cloud was in southern Madison County.. that's all I caught of it.. everybody be careful
Everyone be smart and take shelter!
gonna be another night with all the kids piled in my bed asking 100 questions about the weather
I'm outta here for now....getting off the PC until the storm passes
There is now a tornado warning for Wolfe County
it just started to rain and thunder here.
It's raining very hard and lightening bad in Prestonsburg right now. The wind is blowing hard also
I think the storms are over in Paintsville, but we had some bad winds rain and lighting.
This is on weather.com

Severe Weather Alerts - Kentucky

Severe T-Storm Alerts
SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH FOR BOYD COUNTY, CARTER COUNTY, GREENUP COUNTY, LAWRENCE COUNTY, KY UNTIL MON JAN 02 2006 09:15 PM EST

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH UNTIL MON JAN 02 2006 09:15 PM EST

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH FOR FLOYD COUNTY, KNOTT COUNTY, LETCHER COUNTY, MARTIN COUNTY, PIKE COUNTY, KY UNTIL MON JAN 02 2006 11:00 PM EST

Flood Alerts
FLOOD STATEMENT FOR LEWIS COUNTY, MASON COUNTY, KY ADAMS COUNTY, BROWN COUNTY, SCIOTO COUNTY, OH UNTIL MON JAN 02 2006 10:45 PM EST

Special Weather Alerts
SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT FOR HARDIN COUNTY, LARUE COUNTY, KY UNTIL MON JAN 02 2006 11:00 PM EST
Its been pooring the rain here and lightning and thundering really bad and Im thinking its gonna get worse but hopefully not. Like everyone else be careful and be smart!
here in corbin, we got rain and wind. thats all. hope everyone was alright.