Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 83 South Floyd 74 OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Look like East Ridge came to play tonite beating a pretty good team that has two of the best big men in the 15th.... Aaron Branham had 25 and was clutch in OT hitting 11 of 12 from the foul line... Also helping the warriors tonite was Michael Bennett with 17 if he gets hot watch out 15th you got the tribe to look out for come march he can be the X factor for the warriors this march.. Eric Slone also stepped up with 16...

If this team continues to play like this they will be a team to watch out for in march even though it went into overtime and it was close but this was a big win for the tribe everyone thought they was going to get killed but they came out and proved everyone wrong...

Good win for the Warriors :lol: [/b]
"Basketball Crazy" Wrote:Look like East Ridge came to play tonite beating a pretty good team that has two of the best big men in the 15th.... Aaron Branham had 25 and was clutch in OT hitting 11 of 12 from the foul line... Also helping the warriors tonite was Michael Bennett with 17 if he gets hot watch out 15th you got the tribe to look out for come march he can be the X factor for the warriors this march.. Eric Slone also stepped up with 16...

If this team continues to play like this they will be a team to watch out for in march even though it went into overtime and it was close but this was a big win for the tribe everyone thought they was going to get killed but they came out and proved everyone wrong...

Good win for the Warriors :lol: [/b]
I dont think that everyone thought that they would get killed.ER will not be factor come March
Once again, another poorly officiated game in the 15th...IMO...but ER got some late breaks and managed to pull this one out....ryan johnson's T really hurt SF, i think it was the backbreaker!
"dontdoattoem" Wrote:Once again, another poorly officiated game in the 15th...IMO...but ER got some late breaks and managed to pull this one out....ryan johnson's T really hurt SF, i think it was the backbreaker!
What was the "T" about?

BallaBaby

I was wondering that too, they said something about it on Sports Overtime.
Johnsons T came as he picked up his 5th foul it actually turned in to a 6 pt play
2 FT for the foul 2 FT for the tech then they get to shoot 2 more on the play this was in a tie game with about 2 min left in OT
Broke their back
ER shoots 51 FTs to SF 26

Just love the 15th for keeping teams hanging around
yea the T killed sf late in the game it was a stupid move on his part....stanley had a 22 pt game wit 17 in the first half
Congrats to East Ridge!!
What did Johnson say or do to get the T called?
SF is playing everyone tough this year.. Hopefully all these tough losses will pay off come district and region time..congrats to ER>. good luck to the Raiders..
"Doc Holiday" Wrote:Johnsons T came as he picked up his 5th foul it actually turned in to a 6 pt play
2 FT for the foul 2 FT for the tech then they get to shoot 2 more on the play this was in a tie game with about 2 min left in OT
Broke their back
ER shoots 51 FTs to SF 26

Just love the 15th for keeping teams hanging around
Looks like ER shooting 51 FT's broke there back
Wow!! 51 free throws..that's a lot!!! How many fouls was called in this game???
51 FTs.. OMG>>where was this game played btw
Congrats ER
Listened to this game on the radio, sounded as if SF was gonna pull it out until Ryan Johnson's ill-advised technical and Aaron Branham's clutch freethrow shooting took place.
Congratulations to East Ridge. South Floyd had several chances to close the door and didn't finish.
Congrats PC

Posted Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:31 pm:

Congrats ER
The referee (wendell) just won't put up with any nonsense... so he T'd ryan up because ryan told him he was horrible...it was an ill-advised T on johnson, he really let his team down.
Ryan Johnson is a very good player,but coach Hall needs to see when things are happening on the floor and take control of his players. Sometimes a spot on the bench takes care of these types of problems.
This is not the first time this has happened.
Good win for ER at SF. SF made 21 ft and ER made 35, 9 more than SF even attempted. Branham had 25 and did not have a good game from the floor, great from the line. SF as normal stayed in the man D and allowed Branham to drive, get fouled or dish. ER made the adjustment at half time to go zone and shut Stanley down after a great first half. Also ER out rebounded the bigger SF in the second half by 8-10 bounds. Even after all that SF had a chance to win until the stupid T. It was a 2 point game at that point. Johnson comitted a foul and then pointed at ref Wendell and said he was horrible. The act desirved the T and took his team out of the game. As an upper classmen he should have better control of himself. This was not the first time Johnson has gotten in a refs face and no matter how terrible they are (and we know they are) they have the final say, as proved again last night. Agree with bull a place on the bench in something coach Hall needs to look at. He should control his players.
This was a good win for ER
Why are you so confident that ER will not be a factor in March BB. And I think almost everyone said SF would win by +10.

Congrats Warriors,.
"4leaf" Wrote:Why are you so confident that ER will not be a factor in March BB. And I think almost everyone said SF would win by +10.

Congrats Warriors,.
Just dont think that they will...Other than Branham they have nothing

Posted Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:11 am:

"Showtyme" Wrote:Good win for ER at SF. SF made 21 ft and ER made 35, 9 more than SF even attempted. Branham had 25 and did not have a good game from the floor, great from the line. SF as normal stayed in the man D and allowed Branham to drive, get fouled or dish. ER made the adjustment at half time to go zone and shut Stanley down after a great first half. Also ER out rebounded the bigger SF in the second half by 8-10 bounds. Even after all that SF had a chance to win until the stupid T. It was a 2 point game at that point. Johnson comitted a foul and then pointed at ref Wendell and said he was horrible. The act desirved the T and took his team out of the game. As an upper classmen he should have better control of himself. This was not the first time Johnson has gotten in a refs face and no matter how terrible they are (and we know they are) they have the final say, as proved again last night. Agree with bull a place on the bench in something coach Hall needs to look at. He should control his players.
ER shot over 50 FT's..Wendell Wallen was the one that gave them the extra help they needed last year to win the region....
It was at SF, and do you really think Wallen is a ref just so that he can help East Ridge or something??
"4leaf" Wrote:It was at SF, and do you really think Wallen is a ref just so that he can help East Ridge or something??
I never said that, I just said that he gave them an extra boost last year..
I know, I didnt mean to put words in your mouth, I just dont think he or really any ref would try to help a certain team.
[quote=""4leaf""]I know, I didnt mean to put words in your mouth, I just dont think he or really any ref would try to help a certain team.[/quote Im not a WW fan at all and he is not a Sf fan either..lol

BallaBaby

ER shoots 51 FTs, SF 26! Sounds to me like that gave ER the boost they needed in the game!
When you foul, the other team gets free throws. So I guess SF gave them the boost.
"4leaf" Wrote:When you foul, the other team gets free throws. So I guess SF gave them the boost.
lol....Thats always the case..But that big of a difference. Come on
Pages: 1 2